Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Common Sense Betonmarkets Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Common Sense Betonmarkets Alert (693 Views)

Black Friday: Common Sense Is Not Common In Nigeria / My Name Is.....and I Saw A Common Sense In These.. / PLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Sense Betonmarkets Alert by dukellan: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2013
Hello all,

I'm starting this thread to share alerts, tips and strategies for betonmarkets. These alerts follow simple price action rules and that's why they are based on common sense. I've been in this business for over a year, used all kinds of indicators, and have come to realise that the best strategy to succeed in betonmarkets is to follow price.

Those who were part of the old betonmarkets alert thread (which I can't seem to find, hence this new thread) may remember me from this time last year. I had to leave the scene for a while to focus more on school work and also to discover better strategies for consistent profit.

Alerts will be posted here as soon as they are traded and will range from 15 mins to a couple of days. Safe money management would be to risk 5% of your account per trade and a maximum of 10%.

If anyone has any questions regarding the alerts or the betonmarkets process in general, don't hesitate to ask. Let's begin.
Re: Common Sense Betonmarkets Alert by dukellan: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
Alert: GBP/USD rises above 1.5532 in 15 mins.
Re: Common Sense Betonmarkets Alert by Manweysabi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Longest time Boss!

Where have u been all these while?
Welcome on board.

There was a serious controversy in the old thread which led to the opening of a new thread https://www.nairaland.com/1236921/binary-option-free-alert-season/105

Join us there!
Re: Common Sense Betonmarkets Alert by dukellan: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
Manweysabi: Longest time Boss!

Where have u been all these while?
Welcome on board.

There was a serious controversy in the old thread which led to the opening of a new thread https://www.nairaland.com/1236921/binary-option-free-alert-season/105

Join us there!

I've been laying low bro, watching things happen.
Re: Common Sense Betonmarkets Alert by seunmatthew(m): 3:32am On Aug 10, 2013
Bro.,nice to have u back,I'll like to follow ur alerts on a daily basis,pls keep-on d good work.

God bless!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'12 Laws Of Online Business Success'. Let's Talk About It! / Haulage Business. / Between Airport Cab And Standard Dry Cleaning And Laudry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.