Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Help Me, Ive Never Received A Feedback From Online Jobs. Why? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me, Ive Never Received A Feedback From Online Jobs. Why? (636 Views)

Six Sigma Coordinator : I Received A Message For Written Test / MTN Nigeria Is Recruiting For Manager, Closed Loop Feedback / Help Me: I Just Received A Job Offer From Addax Petroleum Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me, Ive Never Received A Feedback From Online Jobs. Why? by danbasco(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2008
I have have become particularly upset and tired of going on net and signing up for any jobs online.

I just passed out from youth service Feb 14 (2007 batch A) and I am 26 years old. Right from the time i was still serving, i spent a lot of money applying for jobs online and I've spent even more ever since i passed out. I had a good second class lower a BSc from a dfederal University. And I've a very attractice CV with yrs Experience with Expert hands on the computer

Just WHY is it that upon all the jobs Ive applied for online, (nairaland, Naijahotjobs, Careersnigeria, guardian newspaper and more) i havnt been notified or invited for any aptitude tests or interview.?. not even one. WHY Im desperately in need of an answer pllease. can somebody help me?
Re: Help Me, Ive Never Received A Feedback From Online Jobs. Why? by mylittle: 6:23am On Jun 03, 2008
why don't you give GNLD a trial? All you need to do is to just register and you become a part of the fastest growing nutritional based company as an independent distributor. and the good part is that you determine what you get paid and not to mention the incentive bonuses that you get from it like free training seminars and leadership training abroad.

I believe that you can put your computer knowledge to help you to gain an advantage in the business

So what do you say you give GNLD a shot? If you are give me a holla on lifelinebusiness@yahoo.com.

Waiting to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In An It Company / Job Openings For Personal Assistant And Secretary / The Power Of Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.