Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World (1329 Views)

IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? / The 10 Highest Paid Female Athletes-maria Sharapova Tops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by iyanla247: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
SOURCE : http:///NXNDO

The Professional Tennis Player has just being named as the richest and highest paid sport woman in the world according to forbes. Maria sharapova was ranked ahead of the US based tennis player Serena Williams with over $29m as earnings.

Read more @ http:///NXNDO

Re: Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
RUBBISH!! Common Justin Bieber who is still a teenager earned double of this last year. Is $29 million money? smh!
Re: Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by iyanla247: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
at least, she tried na
Re: Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by Virus777: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
The bulk of her earnings probably comes from endorsements from companies cos of her more appealing look.
Re: Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by zangiff(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Virus777: The bulk of her earnings probably comes from endorsements from companies cos of her more appealing look.
exactly. she gradually displace serena sha
Re: Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by zangiff(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
........ cool........
Re: Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by oluwadare26(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pipsland78: RUBBISH!! Common Justin Bieber who is still a teenager earned double of this last year. Is $29 million money? smh!

Bros, can u please help me convert to Naira? Hnnm, I pity ur future life!
Re: Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by vallycan: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dis a sista.aunt.aunty.counsin.inlaw.moda.woman we admired dat is worthy of emolations an not dat afrocandy of a woman who finz her job is kinda a fame,i sotta wonda wat her children wud b tinkin after seein such aweful scandals of her moda's movie or d woos of her frends mockin her... Am proud of ya fame an d sources generated..thumbup swethrt..
Re: Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by Gudiza(m): 3:46am On Aug 10, 2013
Serena earned $20.5 million trailing behind Maria Sharapova who earned $29 million, in the list of 'Highest paid female athletes' between June 2012 and June 2013. Earnings from prize money, endorsements and appearance fees for several tournaments.

Serenas 'networth' is well over $100million while Sharapovas is around $80mil @ June, 2013.
Re: Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by zangiff(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2013
vallycan: Dis a sista.aunt.aunty.counsin.inlaw.moda.woman we admired dat is worthy of emolations an not dat afrocandy of a woman who finz her job is kinda a fame,i sotta wonda wat her children wud b tinkin after seein such aweful scandals of her moda's movie or d woos of her frends mockin her... Am proud of ya fame an d sources generated..thumbup swethrt..
I agree bro
Re: Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by angelTI(f): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2013
I so much love this girl. she looks good in her tennis gear unlike williams that looks huge and massive

go maria.........
Re: Maria Sharapova - The Richest Sport Woman In The World by iyanla247: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2013
She is beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Man Born With “upside-down Head” Defies Doctors To Become A Public Speaker / Lol!!! Kim K Posted The Pic Of Kanye West Grabing Her Butt On Her Instagram Page / Basketmouth And Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.