Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj (1315 Views)

Wande Coal Poses By A Ferrari Car In California, U.S / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Could It Be Donjazzy Is Using Us For Rituals Tru Music, See Who Jantamanta Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by dondumexx(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Now, this is what he told journalists at a media parley held at the Black House Media premises, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, on Wednesday, October 9, 2013, on his experience with Hennessy Artistry 2013.

When asked about missing Donjazzy, he said this;
If I say I don’t miss Don Jazzy, I will be lying because I am 10 years next year (as an artiste) and I spent eight and a half years with him. So, I was once married to him in a way (smiles). I really miss him, the family. I miss the vibes of being in a studio with him, the jokes, the arguments with him. I miss him but it’s like you missing your ex-girlfriend when you’re already married. It’s like missing your old Benz when you are already inside a Ferrari. Nevertheless, we can still do music together, maybe during my tenth anniversary album. I don’t mind.
http://dondumex..com/2013/10/missing-donjazzy-is-like-missing-old.html

Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by Saraben(f): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
ℓιє. ι ɗση'т вℓiv he ѕαιɗ ɗαт
Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by Gosj01(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
hmm
Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by Uyi168: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Must i comment?
Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by kayClt(f): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mtchewwwwww,dis guy is fading abeg
Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by Tolexander: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayClt: Mtchewwwwww,dis guy is fading abeg
if you know what he knows, you will like him!

Loya! loya!! loya!!!
Looyaaaa...
Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by babadem2much(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
i use to lyk this guy but since he left mohit n started singing wacky . i quit in ma voice
Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by otipoju(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
If u are married and ure still missing ur ex girlfriend it means u wish things were different

1 Like

Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
So gay
Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
My turn:

In all fairness, what am I supposed to do 'bout this? angry
Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

In all fairness, what am I supposed to do 'bout this? angry
stp followin me
Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by wasak(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
make e no be like sey I no comment... @ austeenx I need a vaseline!!!
Re: ''missing Donjazzy Is Like Missing An Old Benz When You Are In A Ferrari''-dbanj by sss341: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please people, I need your help to win the Etisalat Prize for flash fiction literature.

As I step into the house, it’s empty. At least it feels so. I bound up the stairs two at a time and get to the landing.
I turn left headed to my studio.
I do not hear the sounds at first-maybe because I don’t expect it-but it
slowly registers in my consciousness. I turn back and head to the
source of the sound; my bedroom. As I get closer, I get this eerie
feeling like they do in movies and I feel goosebumps all over.
The sound continues; tap tap tap.
The house is tiled and I make no sound as I walk towards the door.
When I get to the door, it’s ajar. Nothing strange about that. Am not
particular about closing doors or bringing down the toilet cover. The
sound stops as I touch the door handle. A loud silence envelopes the
house.
If I were watching a movie, I would probably call the actor a fool for going ahead to enter the room.
I open the door.
As I step into the room, I receive a heavy shove and I fall headlong on
the floor. As I struggle to turn around, my attacker pounces on me. The
knife in his hands tries to plunge into my chest. I grab his hands and
we struggle.....continue reading and vote @ etisalatprize.com/unforeseen/....I nid una help more dan eva...help a brother!

(1) (Reply)

5 Sports Men Rumored To Be Gay / Top Ten Most Universally Imitated Musicians Of All Time / Looks Like Bruce Jenner Would Be Going For Another Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.