Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Are The Media Running Out Of News? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are The Media Running Out Of News? (619 Views)

What Type Of News Interest You Most / Does The Kind Of News You Click First On Nairaland Reflect Your Personality? / Naija Green Land - With The Latest News (all Kind Of News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The Media Running Out Of News? by froz(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
I wonder at times when I open some nigerian news sites to see one man news, for example,'' man beheads wife because of n20'', "wife sues hubby to court over lack of sex", countless of such headlines and u see it pop up on their front page . I use to attribute this to one newspaper coy back in the days ,that comes with AM and PM newspaper,with the same whole story of different location and names. Major ones are following suit. Is this the latest with newspaper companies? Or is it that nothing big rarely happens to affect the lives of multitudes? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Customized /impersonal Messages, Which Do You Prefer? / :D Yes/no, Do They Look Alike??? / The Insesurity We Face In Nigeria.........a True Story In This Ember Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.