Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Where Is Yuzedo????? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Is Yuzedo????? (2418 Views)

Where Is Miss Yuzedo? / Lol! Yuzedo's Vehicle Wanna Fly To The Sky 'pichure' / 100% Accurate Prophecies For 2014 From Yuzedo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Yuzedo????? by mattaz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dear haus, pls there's dis guy that's been the reason I visit NL and read almost all the FP posts longin 2 hear his comments. His name is YUZEDO...bt of recent hez been scarce and sincerely M nt findin dat funny(lol)...so pls MOD take this to FP I need 2 find dis guy
Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
he hiz cumin we r still honymooning in our yuwizvile
tenk four d cornsign
Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by yuzedo: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
mattaz: Dear haus, pls there's dis guy that's been the reason I visit NL and read almost all the FP posts longin 2 hear his comments. His name is YUZEDO...bt of recent hez been scarce and sincerely M nt findin dat funny(lol)...so pls MOD take this to FP I need 2 find dis guy

grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao @ MOD that sent this to jokes section.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
I thought I was the only one with the yuzedo obsession, actually bookmarked his posts to follow his comments, whenever I'm down and I wanna smile, I just check them out
www.nairaland.com/yuzedo/posts
Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by babadem2much(m): 2:42am On Aug 10, 2013
do u mean d man wit a house i banana ice land?
Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by simplifier(f): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
I learnt he's called Chief sweetus, standup Nigeria is waiting for you o
Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by mattaz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nna dear MOD biko send dis tin 2 FP naaaa I nid 2 find chief sweetus Ooº°˚
Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tenk q very moSh ledees n jentelmen. It has nut been easy wit us. Too mosh meating to atten. We dont have time.
Actually, my horseban and eye travel out of d contree but we wheel be back soon.
And i'm advising my deer houseban to get a representative hear on nairaland for those who like to ask for aid from him.
Bye d way, Op, do you need financial help from my horseban too, Chiff Sweetus Oyoyo? Reply.
Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by mattaz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
MrsYuzedo: Tenk q very moSh ledees n jentelmen. It has nut been easy wit us. Too mosh meating to atten. We dont have time.
Actually, my horseban and eye travel out of d contree but we wheel be back soon.
And i'm advising my deer houseban to get a representative hear on nairaland for those who like to ask for aid from him.
Bye d way, Op, do you need financial help from my horseban too, Chiff Sweetus Oyoyo? Reply.

No Ooº°˚ misses sweetus I dnt nid mush financial help but 1 range rova wil not b 2 mush sha bt ehen misses sweetus is true ur horseband av house in banana iseland? Hmmm MissesYezudo Ʊ are njoyin Ooº°˚
Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
mattaz:

No Ooº°˚ misses sweetus I dnt nid mush financial help but 1 range rova wil not b 2 mush sha bt ehen misses sweetus is true ur horseband av house in banana iseland? Hmmm MissesYezudo Ʊ are njoyin Ooº°˚
Yes o ...
My horseban is a very big man in banana eyesland, infact, he is a landlord in banana eyesland. People like Aliko and Adenuga look up to my horseban as a role model. Our house is a very big one.
One range rova is very small for my horseban, you can add sumthing to it.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
MrsYuzedo:
Yes o ...
My horseban is a very big man in banana eyesland, infact, he is a landlord in banana eyesland. People like Aliko and Adenuga look up to my horseban as a role model. Our house is a very big one.
We seek the sole authentic purveyor of the yuzedo franchise, the one and only chief sweetus...all imposters should cease their claim to speak for our banana iceland billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
MrsYuzedo:
Yes o ...
We seek the sole authentic purveyor of the yuzedo franchise, the one and only chief sweetus...all impostors should cease their claim to speak for our banana iceland billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by tosingcfr(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
I thougth I was the only one that noticed. I love the guy.#no homo# The guy is always funny with his Banana Iceland

1 Like

Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2013
Lmao.
@Mrsyuzedo.I'm not finding your act funny. Stop trying to hoard our general horseband to yourself alone. lipsrsealed greedy girl

1 Like

Re: Where Is Yuzedo????? by greaterlove(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2014
yuzedo:
grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao @ MOD that sent this to jokes section.
Yuzedo I agree with the op, you are my man and one of the reasons I visit naira land but ever since your lovely dog died you have become withdrawn and scarce. I will buy you a new bingo if that will make you visit naira land as often as you used to.

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching... / Where Is This Cat Going? / Hilarious! Uber Driver Caught Sleeping On The Wheels (photos +18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.