Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Look Sexy In Nerd Glasses - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Look Sexy In Nerd Glasses (1762 Views)

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? / How To Look Sexy Even When You Are Overweight / Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Look Sexy In Nerd Glasses by HoneySuckle(f): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
see# Olakunle Ologunro's Blog: Vintage Fashion: How to look sexy in Nerd Glasses: http://olakunleologunro..com/2013/08/vintage-fashion-how-to-look-sexy-in.html
Re: How To Look Sexy In Nerd Glasses by JanetWinslet(f): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2013
thanks for sharing,but i am not thin ,do you think that fit for me ?
Re: How To Look Sexy In Nerd Glasses by Andyblaze: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
JanetWinslet: thanks for sharing,but i am not thin ,do you think that fit for me ?
Yes it would, with the right shade of makeup
Re: How To Look Sexy In Nerd Glasses by JanetWinslet(f): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Do you mean that i need to dress dark color clothes?But the color of my skin slants yellow and black.
Re: How To Look Sexy In Nerd Glasses by HoneySuckle(f): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
JanetWinslet: Do you mean that i need to dress dark color clothes?But the color of my skin slants yellow and black.

believe me, anything will look good on you. I'll do some research and bring you fashion idea for plus sized babes. Keep Calm dearie.
Re: How To Look Sexy In Nerd Glasses by JanetWinslet(f): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2013
It's very kind of you.I pay much attention on the color of my skin,most of my friends often make fun of my skin color,it embarrasseds me.

(1) (Reply)

Skin Tone (ing) / Learn How To Do Facial Make-up & To Tie Gele / Stylish New 5 Way Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.