Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys (2819 Views)

Turn Your Android Phone To Blackberry, Jarva And Android Device. I.e 3 In 1 / What Happened To Blackberry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by Ufranklin92(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
OCTAVO:
I tire oo...
See orientation grin
U guys won't kill me grin grin shocked
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2013
fr3do: @op
do u work with RIM?
angry
Why do u guys keep sayin RIM? Oga its blackberry! RIM does no longer exist
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2013
3ace: But unfortunately, airtel's signal is wack in some areas-mine inclusive. Call clarity is poor let alone 3g. The signal fluctuates draining battery fast. I'm just managing 260MB for N1000 from glo. Could you please give me the airtel BIS codes to subscribe and the APN. I may be using it for download whenever I'm out of my area.
everything u said divide it by 2 it will be = MTN
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by slinkman(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
instead of me to go back to bb...

i rather die not browsing...

Android all my life, till anoda greater o.s comes out...

d guy dat opened dis thread needs to be slapped back to order..
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by tygaweezy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
slinkman: instead of me to go back to bb...

i rather die not browsing...

Android all my life, till anoda greater o.s comes out...

d guy dat opened dis thread needs to be slapped back to order..
Dat hurts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro / SOLD!!! Iphone X At #395,000 (Now going for #370,000). Kindly Call 08027320827 / Sony Xperia 1 II Specs And Price: The First 4K HDR OLED Display, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.