Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

MTN Is Slow When Using Modem To Browse But Fast When Browsing With My Phone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / MTN Is Slow When Using Modem To Browse But Fast When Browsing With My Phone (1185 Views)

Help Me My System Is Slow When Browsing / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Is Slow When Using Modem To Browse But Fast When Browsing With My Phone by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Do you experience the same?
Re: MTN Is Slow When Using Modem To Browse But Fast When Browsing With My Phone by dhammer(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Change your modem settings to 3G only
Re: MTN Is Slow When Using Modem To Browse But Fast When Browsing With My Phone by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
d-hammer:
Change your modem settings to 3G only
Ok.
Re: MTN Is Slow When Using Modem To Browse But Fast When Browsing With My Phone by folafola(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
same issue here
Re: MTN Is Slow When Using Modem To Browse But Fast When Browsing With My Phone by donifez(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
same issue with mine
Re: MTN Is Slow When Using Modem To Browse But Fast When Browsing With My Phone by Donsammi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
ME DNT HV MODEM .. MTN FAST

1 Like

Re: MTN Is Slow When Using Modem To Browse But Fast When Browsing With My Phone by vinobieze(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
How To Use GatewayVPN VPN on Expresso for Ghana

Free browsing now available for Ghana people.
With the normal Expresso modem(Red and black) you can start browsing free with Gatewayvpn.
1.) Purchase a Gatewayvpn voucher and load to your account.
2.) Get the normal Expresson modem and connect.
3.) Dial up the Gatewayvpn software already installed in your laptop with your desired username and password(Make sure you purchase a voucher and load to your account).
4.) On the Gatewayvpn V4 software,Put port 53 on the gatewayvpn V4 UDP port and connect.
Download now @ Gatewayvpn.com

(1) (Reply)

Needs Speaker For Pc / Hp Elitebook 6930p Hard Drive 160gb, 2gb Ram, 2hr Battery Guaranty For 37k / Some Keyboard Shortcuts that may be useful to you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.