Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Best Comment. Posted 5th April 2013. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Comment. Posted 5th April 2013. (877 Views)

Funniest Pictures And Memes Ever Posted Online And On Nairaland / Download Video : Elenu - Nigeria Police VS British Police (AY Live N London 2013 / What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Comment. Posted 5th April 2013. by Kezifils(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2013
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the
top comment has been a dream of mine for many years,
and I would like to thank those who have helped me along
the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for
giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my
girlfriend. She had been patience with me while I attempt to make the top comment. I would also like to thank my
pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week.
Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my
backyard for climbing trees because that gives me
inspiration that I need to get through the day to make the
top comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and
family that have helped me along the way. This moment
will be a moment that I will never forget. I just
remembered a few other people I will like to thank;
Facebook, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see
the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be
homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all
the people out there that actually took time out of their
day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to
me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a
post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but
this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I
did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your
mind on. To all the nairalanders out there reading this, I
would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the
first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

This comment attracted lots of likes the day it was posted.
By Smile4Kenn
Re: Best Comment. Posted 5th April 2013. by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2013
Yeah I remember this, crazy guy cheesy
Re: Best Comment. Posted 5th April 2013. by RedCard1(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2013
Kezifils: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the
top comment has been a dream of mine for many years,
and I would like to thank those who have helped me along
the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for
giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my
girlfriend. She had been patience with me while I attempt to make the top comment. I would also like to thank my
pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week.
Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my
backyard for climbing trees because that gives me
inspiration that I need to get through the day to make the
top comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and
family that have helped me along the way. This moment
will be a moment that I will never forget. I just
remembered a few other people I will like to thank;
Facebook, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see
the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be
homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all
the people out there that actually took time out of their
day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to
me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a
post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but
this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I
did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your
mind on. To all the nairalanders out there reading this, I
would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the
first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

This comment attracted lots of likes the day it was posted.
By Smile4Kenn
you are just a jobless fellow who is seeking attention. I joined nairaland on july 1st and I have made the first comment on several topics. In just a month of being here, I have made more posts than some inactive people who joined since 2011 (you included). My many comments has many likes as well. You made the first comment on a particular topic, what's the big deal? Seeing this as an achievement really shows how bitter your life is. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Best Comment. Posted 5th April 2013. by nedu2000(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Red_Card: you are just a jobless fellow who is seeking attention. I joined nairaland on july 1st and I have made the first comment on several topics. In just a month of being here, I have made more posts than some inactive people who joined since 2011 (you included). My many comments has many likes as well. You made the first comment on a particular topic, what's the big deal? Seeing this as an achievement really shows how bitter your life is. Olodo.
И̣̣̣̥o big deal but twas quite funny,where's ur sense of humour? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Facts Of The Weekend... / Old School Vs Pigin Wooing! / Hillarious Ebola Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.