Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) (940 Views)

What Has Happened To The Nigerian Delicacy Kulikuli? / How To Cook The Nigerian Afang Soup (okazi Soup) / Monopoly Products In The Nigerian Food Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
The Nigerian male representative of BigbrotherAfrica loves Food like its Nobody's Business!
The Guy eats Like 6 times a DAY and laughs loud with his Rabbit teeth After eating!!
Is Melvin a Gluton??
Re: Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by Josydaky(f): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
god_of_music: The Nigerian male representative of BigbrotherAfrica loves Food like its Nobody's Business!
The Guy eats Like 6 times a DAY and laughs loud with his Rabbit teeth After eating!!
Is Melvin a Gluton??
We like am like that.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Josydaky:
We like am like that.cheesy
Really?? You are funny woh!
Re: Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by Josydaky(f): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
god_of_music: Really?? You are funny woh!
If person eat too much na problem.
If person no eat well na problem.
Melvin na my direct opposite for food. Infact,I want to dey eat like Melvin.
Re: Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Josydaky:
If person eat too much na problem.
If person no eat well na problem.
Melvin na my direct opposite for food. Infact,I want to dey eat like Melvin.
Ha ha ha ha ha! Choi!!
Re: Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
No he isd not a glutton,he just happen to love food and that makes him look healthy.

1 Like

Re: Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
sexytabhi: No he isd not a glutton,he just happen to love food and that makes him look healthy.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
god_of_music: Hmmmmmmmmmm
Yes na,don't you know it is good to eat well,me I love food and sleep like seriously..haaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
sexytabhi:
Yes na,don't you know it is good to eat well,me I love food and sleep like seriously..haaaaaa
Your own beta oo
Re: Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by dominique(f): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
True true, He doesn't mess with his food but calling him a gluton is stretching it a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by ozoemeka(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
is he eating from you? or is this a coy crush you have

god_of_music: The Nigerian male representative of BigbrotherAfrica loves Food like its Nobody's Business!
Is Melvin a Gluton??
Re: Is Melvin(the Nigerian Male Rep For Bigbrotherafrica A Gluton??) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
ozo_emeka: is he eating from you? or is this a coy crush you have

Gbagbe Oshi!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Supply Dessicated Coconut, Medium Grade / Is Nigerian Jollof Rice Going Extinct? / Serve Your Food/fruits In A Pineapple Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.