Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! (2452 Views)

Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. / Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
The choice is in our hands. If you are fine with Maclatunji being your interim mod, you can accept in silence.

As for me, I believe that Maclatunjic should apologise for his treatment of non-muslims before he can be the interim mod.

Even though a petition might not make much changes, it will show our disappointment in this issue.

The thing is, I could laugh over all this and spend my free time watching movies and partying. However, I just cant come to terms with the fact that Manmustwacc who clearly had good intentions for religion section mmbers got sacked on a technicality while Maclatunji who uses a heavyhanded approach with the rules to silence peopl replaces him.

Maclatunji should apologise and make a clear statement that he wont run this section like the islam section

17 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by F00028: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
dam.n, logic when you hold a grudge...you hold a grudge. undecided
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Maclatunji should apologise and make a clear statement that he wont run this section like the islam section

Wrong approach.

He should not be Moderator in the first place.

wink

12 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

Wrong approach.

wink

He is only an interim.Seun wants 2 xtian mods
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
F00028: dam.n, logic when you hold a grudge...you hold a grudge. undecided
Wtf?
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by mazaje(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tunji should get the hell out of here, nobody wants him here ever. . .He should just get out. . .If he has any shame he will not even agree to be a mod of a place where NOBODY wants him. . .Nonsense!!. . .And for Seun, its clear he is obviously crazy. . .

2 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Dzany(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
religion.......the opium of the people....

To what end?
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by cyrexx: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seun has clearly sent us a message : that he can do whatever he likes with his website and his users opinion or wishes don't mean squat as nairalanders mean nothing more than traffic numbers to him.

But we will send him a message : we are more than traffic numbers, we are the ones that make this site what it is. Without us, this site is useless. Our wishes are valuable and are being trampled upon and we have to voice our displeasure at this. You may think we can't do anything but you are wrong.

A single foolish step by you is all it takes to initiate a downward spiral that may go farther than you imagine.

Respect our wish or you will regret this foolish step you are taking.

Remove your ayatollah from this section and send him back to where he belongs. If you can't reinstate mmw, at least replace with with a sane human not a terrorist macbantunji

12 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Goshen360(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Logicboy, what nonsense you talking about. We saying we don't want maclatunji as moderator, temporary or permanent, you saying he should apologize. Does he appear to you like someone who can or will apologize? For what?

We don't want him as moderator means we don't want him and like I said on the complain thread, if Seun don't reverse that decision within 24 hours, I'm LEAVING this forum. They can have their fun.

Seun himself said he will appoint two Christian moderators and within 48 hours, he broke the integrity of his own word by appointing a muslim moderator. This action alone by Seun is enough to tell that something is going on behind closed doors and Seun just destroyed his reputation and integrity on his action.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Mintayo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
No no no way...we dnt mactunji as a mod here...to hell with his apology...if Seun doesnt change him in d next 72hrs,am leaving NL straightaway!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Goshen360(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

He is only an interim.Seun wants 2 xtian mods

That's nonsense! Why can't he appoint same Christian as interim?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
I tire for this Seun, his ways are so weird acting like the anti-christ

1 Like

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by UyiIredia(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
# occupy Nairaland . . . or is it # occupy Religion board.

1 Like

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by ifeegee(f): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Clearly, Seun has shown his preference in the whole MMW & MAC saga.
Forcing his preference down the throat of the majority is quiet unfair .
Since his mind is made up,he should have appointed an interim neutral mod while the forum awaits a Permanent mod.
After all Tunji does not have a monopoly of moderating. Abi does he?

1 Like

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tunji must be the most hated mod on NL. Christians and atheists alike are united against Mac and with one voice they declare their utmost displeasure at having their section moderated by a muslim. Odikwa very serious o. So so serious undecided

Ishilove reporting live!! cheesy cheesy

Will Seun listen to the voice of the people?

Will Mac voluntarily resign as mod of this section and go back to his territory?

Will Seun come here to explain this rather shocking development?

Will Logicboy03 ever accept Jesus as his Lord and personal saviour?

Will Nairalanders make good on their threat and permanently quit this site if Maclantunji remains moderator of the religion section despite the aggravation his presence is causing everyone?

Stay tuned as events unfold... cool grin

4 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
OKAY, ITS OFFICIAL! MACLATUNJI MUST GO!!!!!

IT IS IN MY SIGNATURE

4 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by wiegraf: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Logicboy03: OKAY, ITS OFFICIAL! MACLATUNJI MUST GO!!!!!

IT IS IN MY SIGNATURE

I tire. Which kind apology?? You mean there's no one else up to the temp task? Really?

THIS IS A CLEAR CUT MESSAGE FROM @SEUN

I've never agreed with so many denominations of theists before smiley

Guess which side I, and most people it seems, don't agree with?
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Gboliwe: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

Wrong approach.

wink
exactly!

1 Like

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
wiegraf:

I tire. Which kind apology?? You mean there's no one else up to the temp task? Really?

THIS IS A CLEAR CUT MESSAGE FROM @SEUN

I've never agreed with so many denominations of theists before smiley

Guess which side I, and most people it seems, don't agree with?

No probs
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
this makes me wonder how seun thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Beretta92: this makes me wonder how seun thinks.
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by cyrexx: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Beretta92: this makes me wonder how seun thinks.

I'm not sure he's doing any thinking recently.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by mazaje(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
cyrexx:

I'm not sure he's doing any thinking recently.

Granted, I believe he is afraid for his life, is Tunji the person to appoint as mood here?. . .Seun is crazy. .

2 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Update.
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
stick and carrot approach.. e ti ro go grin
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
I have long lost respect for seun so am not surprised at all. I am only curious to know if tunji will be shameless enough as to go ahead and moderate where everybody clearly doesn't want him. Trust me he still got some element of decorum in his terrorised sense. or has anybody seen tunji moderating anything since his infamous appointment? I told you he still got some sense left in his head.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seun probably got a gun pointed to his head right now.
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seun probably got a gun pointed to his head right now.
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by ebamma3: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
make una no blame oga seun abeg,who wan die young without enjoying the fruits of his labour?, even the almighty america close almost all their embassies this week because of this people, them sabi say him dey for ota ogun state, why him no go fear
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 11, 2013
grin
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 11, 2013
Maclatunji must go! We dont want him moderating the religion section! angry

ALSO, WE NEED A CHRISTIAN SECTION THAT WILL BE MODERATED BY A CHRISTIAN

1 Like

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Gboliwe: 5:27am On Aug 11, 2013
Maybe we who feel so offended should just stop posting.

(1) (2)

Am I The Only Guy Dat Doesnt Chew Rice ? / Rhapsody Of Reality 1st January 2011 / Youngest Grandfathers Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.