Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Who Are You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are You? (730 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You? by sidespin: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
WHO ARE YOU?

I am Abraham’s descendants 2cor11v22

I am Abraham's offspring. Rom 9:8

I am a burning stick snatched from the fire like Joshua Zech 3:2

I am as fleet-footed as a wild gazelle. like Asahel 2 Sam 2:18

I am a fragrance of life to those who are being saved 2cor2v15

I am a letter from Christ, written with the Spirit of the Living God, on tablets of human heart 2cor3v3

I am a man of great skill like Huram-Abi 2 Chron 2:13

I am a man of wisdom like king Solomon. 1kg1v8

I am a slave to sin, which leads to obedience, which leads to righteousness? Rom 6:16-17

I am a servant of Christ, & I’ve been entrusted with the secret things of God cor4v1, 2cor11v23

I’m a young man without any physical defect, handsome, showing aptitude for every kind of learning, well informed, quick to understand, and qualified to serve in the king's palace, like Daniel. Dan 1:4

I am an acceptable offering to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit. Rom 15:16

I am among those who are called to belong to Jesus Christ. Rom1v6

I am amply supplied ph4v18

I am an aroma of Christ among those who are being saved & those who are perishing 2cor2v15

I’m an heir of the prophets and of the covenant God. Acts 3:25

I am armed with strength. 1sam2v4

I am in instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master & prepared to do any good work. 2tm2v21

I am an object of His mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory to make the riches of his glory known. Rom 9:23-24

I am as bold as a lion pv28v1

I am blessed because you’ve chosen & brought me near to live in your courts! I am filled with the good things of your house, your holy temple 65v4

I am born of God, for I believe that Jesus is the Christ 1jn5v1

I am born of God, therefore I overcomes the world. My faith is the victory that overcome the world 1jn1v4

I am Christ’s ambassador 2cor5v20

I am confident of better things in my case heb6v9

I am confident that I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living…27v13

I am controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, the Spirit of God lives in me. Rom 8:9

am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 8:38-39

I am determined to be wise eccl7v23

(I am ENJOYING God’s favor, just like David. Act7v46)

I am in Christ, because of God cor1v30

I am filled with an inexpressible & glorious joy 1pt1v8

I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, and with justice and might… Mic 3:8

I am from God 1jn4v6

I am from God & I have overcome them, because the One who is in me is greater than the one who is in the world 1jn4v4

I am fruitful and multiplying greatly and my wife & I are becoming exceedingly numerous, so that the land is filled with us. Ex 1:7

I am fruitful & I increase in number; I fill the earth & subdue it. I rule over the fish of the sea & the birds of the air & over every living creature that moves on the ground gen1v28

I am God’s fellow worker; I am God’s field; I am God’s building cor3v9

I am here, & the children the Lord has given me. We are signs & symbols in Israel from the Lord Almighty, who dwells on mount Zion isa8v18

I am in Christ, I am a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 2cor5v17

I am in Him who is true- Jesus Christ the true God & eternal life 1jn5v20

I am justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Jesus. Rm3v26

I am like a tree planted by streams of water, I yield my FRUITS in season & my leaf does not wither. Whatever I do prospers.1:3

I am like mount Zion which cannot be shaken, but endures forever 125v1

I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God -52v8

I am made in the image of the Almighty, & in His likeness, I rule over the fish of the sea & the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, & over all the creatures that move along the ground gen1v26

I am multiplying & spreading like the children of Israel. Ex 1v12

(I am not an ordinary child like Moses. Act7v20)

I am not in darkness so that the Lord’s Day should surprise me like a thief. I am a son of the light and a son of the day. I do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 1 Thess 5:4-5

I am not of those who shrink back & are destroyed, but of those who believe & are saved heb10v39

I am of Christ, & Christ is of God cor3v23

I have received a faith as precious as Peters’ through the righteousness of God & Saviour Jesus Christ 2pt1v1

I am Paul’s glory & joy. 1Thes2v20

I am receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken heb12v28

I am receiving the goal of my faith, the salvation of my soul 1pt1v9

I am rich, my wealth will continue to grow until I become very wealthy gen26v13

I am set apart for the gospel of God. Rm1v1

I am so wise in Christ! I am strong! cor4v10

I am strong, & the word of God lives in me, & I have overcome the evil one 1jn2v14

I am strong in the grace of God that is in Jesus Christ. 2tm2v1

I am swifter than the eagles, I am stronger than the lions. 2 Sam 1:23

I am the body of Christ, I’m a part of Christ’s body cor12v27

I am the image & glory of God cor11v7

I am the Lord’s freeman and Christ’s slave cor7v22

I am the most excellent of men & my lips have been anointed with grace, since God has blessed me forever -45v2

I am the Temple of the Living God 2cor6v16

I am united with my wife, & we are now one flesh gen2v24

I am very bold since I have such hope 2cor3v12

I belong to the day. 1thes5v8

I believe that it was through the grace of my Lord Jesus that I was saved. Acts 15:11

I acknowledge that God is the One Who has given me the grain, the new wine and oil, who lavished on me the silver and gold Hos 2:8

I thank and praise you, O God of my fathers: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you. Dan 2:23
ALL NIV

(1) (Reply)

QUESTION AND ANSWER, GIVE 10 MOST WICKED MEN IN THE BIBLE? / Jesus Wasn't Born On Christmas Day / Come To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.