Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS (19779 Views)

Onevpn On Mtn Bis (PC, Android And iOS) / Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Introducing OneVPN...
Use it on ur PC Android or iOS device with Mtn bis.

PC

1. Download OpenVPN from Here and install

2. Download the VPN config files Here

3. Extract the config files on your desktop and move them to folder C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

4. Set your modem's apn to blackberry.net

5. Launch the OpenVPN GUI on your desktop as administrator.

6. Connect to your desired server from the OpenVPN icon in taskbar.

7. Enter your username and password, click ok.

Android (4.0+)

1. Go to Playstore, search and install OpenVPN Connect (Root not needed).

2. Download the VPN config files Here

3. Copy the files to your SD card.

4. Set your apn to blackberry.net

5. Launch OpenVPN Connect, tap option > import > import profile from SD Card, then locate a config file you extracted and select it to save as profile (do this for all config profiles).

6. Select your desired server from the list.

7. Enter your username and password, then connect.

iOS

1. Download the VPN config files Here and save on your desktop computer.

2. Go to Appstore, search and install OpenVPN Connect.

3. Set your apn to blackberry.net

4. After installation, plug your iOS device to your computer and launch iTunes.

5. Navigate to the Apps installed on your phone and select OpenVPN Connect in the file sharing list below.

6. On the right hand side, there is a document box, Drag and drop the config files there.

7. Launch the OpenVPN Connect app on your iOS device, you will see the config files you dragged waiting as profiles to be imported, press the "+" button on each one to accept.

8. Select your desired server from the profile list.

9. Enter your username and password, then connect.

Test account is available, contact me.

For Premium Account

1 month: N500 or N800(connect with 2 devices simultaneously)

3 months: N1500 or N2000(connect with 2 devices simultaneously)

Payment is through bank deposit/transfer, contact me for details
N****@gmail.com
080******029
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by smashall20: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
I couldn't find where to input user name and password
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
smashall20: I couldn't find where to input user name and password
Where? On Pc?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by emeraldlife: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2013
This test account ain't working. You mind checking it. If I wanna buy I will like to do it through recharge things.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Juniorrei(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
This test account is a sham, how am i supposed to buy without evaluating the performance of this thing
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Junior_rei: This test account is a sham, how am i supposed to buy without evaluating the performance of this thing
The test acc expired last night! Pls read well b4 complaining! I'll reactivate it till midnight tomorrow.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by ewizard1: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Junior_rei: This test account is a sham, how am i supposed to buy without evaluating the performance of this thing

Its not bro. I used it. Its what I use now. You wont regret.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Juniorrei(m): 12:59am On Aug 13, 2013
Ewizard1 are u serious? Then i'll surely subscribe tomorrow!
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Juniorrei(m): 1:23am On Aug 13, 2013
I've just subscribed to mtn bis, don't know what i'm doing wrong; the thing keeps saying openvpn authentication failed!
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 1:33am On Aug 13, 2013
Junior_rei: I've just subscribed to mtn bis, don't know what i'm doing wrong; the thing keeps saying openvpn authentication failed!

Hmmm... Weird cus I'm not seeing the username test in connection attempts. Which server did u try to use?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Juniorrei(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2013
I've beeb trying about eight servers on rotation ; tweakware uk1, us, us1florida then the 4 torrent servers. Which should i actually use?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 2:21am On Aug 13, 2013
Junior_rei: I've beeb trying about eight servers on rotation ; tweakware uk1, us, us1florida then the 4 torrent servers. Which should i actually use?
WTF!!! those aren't my servers, and nope, u didn't get it from here
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Juniorrei(m): 2:25am On Aug 13, 2013
So can u please post a link for the zip files of your servers here so that i can download them?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Juniorrei(m): 2:28am On Aug 13, 2013
I see the link u posted up here , so i would download them and try them
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Juniorrei(m): 2:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Thanks it's now working!
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by PrinceNwokeji: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2013
Pls sir,help me since i buy my ipad 4,i cant really enjoy internet service, pls how do connect bis to my ipad,teach me pls.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by ewizard1: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2013
Junior_rei: Thanks it's now working!
Now you see? Me already paid for full use sef. It rox.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by ewizard1: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2013
Prince_Nwokeji: Pls sir,help me since i buy my ipad 4,i cant really enjoy internet service, pls how do connect bis to my ipad,teach me pls.
If your ipad4 has a sim slot. There should be a vpn for u. Nickyjeff would would help you.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by debo4luv(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Guy, pls what's the username and password? Kindly revert. Thanks
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
debo4luv: Guy, pls what's the username and password? Kindly revert. Thanks
Username: test password: test
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Prince_Nwokeji: Pls sir,help me since i buy my ipad 4,i cant really enjoy internet service, pls how do connect bis to my ipad,teach me pls.
Have u tried the tutorial for the iOS I wrote above? Where did u get stuck?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Juniorrei(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nickyjeff paste ur account number oooo! Or is it gonna be recharge card things for subscription?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Junior_rei: Nickyjeff paste ur account number oooo! Or is it gonna be recharge card things for subscription?
Contact me via mail. Don't like posting too much details.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by newman10(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
If I have it on my DROID phone, can I use my hotspot to connect my laptop?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
newman10: If I have it on my DROID phone, can I use my hotspot to connect my laptop?
Yeah, it works with the open garden's WiFi tethering app.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by newman10(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
nickyjeff:
Yeah, it works with the open garden's WiFi tethering app.

Is that a different app from the openvpn app?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
newman10:

Is that a different app from the openvpn app?
Its for WiFi tethering. Doesn't have anything to do VPN.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Greaaat: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Please bro help me I have openvpn in my iPhone 4S but I can't login because I don't have any username are we using the one we used for the registration ?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
Greaaat: Please bro help me I have openvpn in my iPhone 4S but I can't login because I don't have any username are we using the one we used for the registration ?
U register ur username with me. Contact me on mail.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Jummymine(f): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
must i have active mtn bis subscription b4 i subscribe?and does airtel work with it?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Greaaat: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=nickyjeff]
U register ur username with me. Contact me on mail.[/quote

What do I need can I give you the details in here? Very urgent bro or u go give me any username ?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
does it have 100mb limit like droidvpn ?and when does it expire for the day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale / New Beats By Dre Executive, Beats By Dre Wireless, Dre Mixr Pro And Lots More!!! / 100 % Very Neat Apple Iphone 7+ 128gig @ 120k with Warranty,call 08038940607

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.