Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS (19799 Views)

Onevpn On Mtn Bis (PC, Android And iOS) / Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by rainmaker12(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
so open vpn is bursted!
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Decryptor(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
I use Tweakware VPN and it has stopped working too...seems MTN has discovered the cheat and blocked it
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
openvpn is not connecting for me oo
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Yep, its been blocked. I'm seeing if I can get anything on ICMP, but that's gonna be hard since its an unofficial vpn protocol. Can't promise on it being ready soon.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by haychPee(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
nickyjeff: Yep, its been blocked. I'm seeing if I can get anything on ICMP, but that's gonna be hard since its an unofficial vpn protocol. Can't promise on it being ready soon.
Nawa oooo...why must it b 2days afta ma subscription...even nt 2 a week bsides I'v bin off internet 4 2day now...enjoyd dis just once afta tue subscription...am nt happi ooo...
Pls wt's d alternative?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Juniorrei(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
no wonder mine stopped working yesterday and i subscribed to bis ooo i;ve been calling mtn since oblivious of this development. i even sent nickJeff a message
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by GeorgeD1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
so sad. y'all should realize that there are empty-hen spies all around (some may even be posting on this thread).

that said, it's even a surprise this baby managed to last this long.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by smashall20: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Junior_rei: no wonder mine stopped working yesterday and i subscribed to bis ooo i;ve been calling mtn since oblivious of this development. i even sent nickJeff a message

Calling mtn for what if I may ask? That ur bis is not working on ur android fone or pc? Mtcheeew!!! Pple are funny sha!
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by GeorgeD1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
smashall20:

Calling mtn for what if I may ask? That ur bis is not working on ur android fone or pc? Mtcheeew!!! Pple are funny sha!

yeah, i said it the other time and someone here laughed it off. same mistake the magic sim user made and which has resulted in
its demise. i wonder when peeps will ever learn?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by chrisluwi: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
icmp connection is what is reigning nw,for pc and laptop users you can use tunnel guru and pd proxy,contact me on 08132964405 or add me on whatsapp or bbm : 3236a8af if you want to upgrade your account,God bless.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by peteregwu(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Sony Xperia tipo dual for sale (used).
10k if you are interested. Am in
surulere, Lagos. Call if you are
interested, so that we can meet.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by sikay2008: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
peteregwu: Sony Xperia tipo dual for sale (used).
10k if you are interested. Am in
surulere, Lagos. Call if you are
interested, so that we can meet.
goan sleep jo
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Mcleo007(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Shame MTN has locked us out again. Shame! And btw, @Mickyjeff, your customer service is pretty poor. Been calling your line for days now with you not picking up. Sent you msgs as well which you failed to acknowledge.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by wasamtech: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2013
ds
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by ldonjibson(m): 6:16am On Oct 06, 2013
how do we out smart dis mtn again en
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by GeorgeD1(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Mcleo007: Shame MTN has locked us out again. Shame! And btw, @Mickyjeff, your customer service is pretty poor. Been calling your line for days now with you not picking up. Sent you msgs as well which you failed to acknowledge.

it is called 'going under'. seriuosly, what did you expect him to do after this pet scheme of his was surmmarily nipped in the bud
by empty-hen?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by osewadare(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
not only him..... i was affected too....thier's a little package @nickyjeff get me on dare.osewa@yahoo.com
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mcleo007: Shame MTN has locked us out again. Shame! And btw, @Mickyjeff, your customer service is pretty poor. Been calling your line for days now with you not picking up. Sent you msgs as well which you failed to acknowledge.
Chairman abeg no vex oh, u called last Monday right?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by kholexgman: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2013
nickyjeff: Introducing OneVPN...
Use it on ur PC Android or iOS device with Mtn bis.

PC

1. Download OpenVPN from Here and install

2. Download the VPN config files Here

3. Extract the config files on your desktop and move them to folder C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

4. Set your modem's apn to blackberry.net

5. Launch the OpenVPN GUI on your desktop as administrator.

6. Connect to your desired server from the OpenVPN icon in taskbar.

7. Enter your username and password, click ok.

Android (4.0+)

1. Go to Playstore, search and install OpenVPN Connect (Root not needed).

2. Download the VPN config files Here

3. Copy the files to your SD card.

4. Set your apn to blackberry.net

5. Launch OpenVPN Connect, tap option > import > import profile from SD Card, then locate a config file you extracted and select it to save as profile (do this for all config profiles).

6. Select your desired server from the list.

7. Enter your username and password, then connect.

iOS

1. Download the VPN config files Here and save on your desktop computer.

2. Go to Appstore, search and install OpenVPN Connect.

3. Set your apn to blackberry.net

4. After installation, plug your iOS device to your computer and launch iTunes.

5. Navigate to the Apps installed on your phone and select OpenVPN Connect in the file sharing list below.

6. On the right hand side, there is a document box, Drag and drop the config files there.

7. Launch the OpenVPN Connect app on your iOS device, you will see the config files you dragged waiting as profiles to be imported, press the "+" button on each one to accept.

8. Select your desired server from the profile list.

9. Enter your username and password, then connect.

Test account is available, contact me.

For Premium Account

1 month: N500 or N800(connect with 2 devices simultaneously)

3 months: N1500 or N2000(connect with 2 devices simultaneously)

Payment is through bank deposit/transfer, contact me for details
Nickyjeff4u@gmail.com
Pls av tried 2 set up dis cheat on my fone bt its nt wrkin and my android os is 4.2..pls wia re u living and do u av any close friend in osogbo...urgent Pls reply Asap
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Neduzze5(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2013
kholexgman:
Pls av tried 2 set up dis cheat on my fone bt its nt wrkin and my android os is 4.2..pls wia re u living and do u av any close friend in osogbo...urgent Pls reply Asap

Add me on whatsapp if you want to learn how to do it correctly.

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by iamdutch: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Its not working again
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by NgreportsBlog(m): 12:36am On Jan 12, 2015
MTN BIS Working on Androids and PC Using Open Vpn Free Server http://ngreports.com/mtn-bis-working-on-androids-and-pc-using-open-vpn-free-server/
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Sibrah: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
nickyjeff, Can this method work with blackberry phone acting as a modem or it has to be conventional GSM Modems?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by anthonysmith123: 9:28am On May 14, 2020
I know this VPN client. I have used it for a long time. But now I've started using Keep Solid VPN Unlimited where you can purchase your personal VPN server visiting this link https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/extras/personal-vpn-server. I can say that it is good enough and solves my problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Buy All Gift Cards And Bitcoin At The Best Rate / 7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale / New Beats By Dre Executive, Beats By Dre Wireless, Dre Mixr Pro And Lots More!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.