Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Illuminati And The NSA!!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Illuminati And The NSA!!!! (1147 Views)

Illuminati And The American Governtment Is Real / The Illuminati And Reptilian Hybrids / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by toshmann(m): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2013
This can't be true. No! No! Noooooooo!
Somebody pinch me. . . . I'll try it again.
type illuminati backwards and add .com and NSA website appears shocked

What's going on? Anyone has an explanation? undecided

Check this out.

www.itanimulli.com . . . . shocked

blistering barnacles shocked shocked
Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by toshmann(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2013
I must be having hallucinations shocked
Where's my doctor embarassed . . . my enemies have got me. I'm signing out from nairaland for treatment. Mogbe!
Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by Lanrefahm(m): 1:13am On Aug 11, 2013
toshmann: I must be having hallucinations shocked
Where's my doctor embarassed . . . my enemies have got me. I'm signing out from nairaland for treatment. Mogbe!
take it easy no dey do like pikin.
Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by bigt2(m): 4:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by toshmann(m): 5:32am On Aug 11, 2013
big-t:
The http://itanimullihoax./
this makes me feel better. i have been one of those who doubt all conspiracy theories .. . . but i was more than shocked to see this . . . bc it was kinda telling me that all those conspiracy theories that i dissed may have some truths in them. but thanks to you big-t, i know better now.

phew, that was a relief grin

1 Like

Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by bjbukzy(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Read Dan brown's lost symbol n u will b amazed
Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by Sirevansgen(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2014
Is this a Hallucination,were is my doctor,Am really dash out,what a world,What is the world turning to,Imagine went you type the word- illuminati :-) backward and add .Com and you get the america intelligence department called NSA.GOV,thank God that snowden reveal their secret. grin

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Removed Gay And Lessbians Right From White House Twitter Handle / Iran Tankers Break U.S Blocked To Provide Fuel To Venezuela. / China’s Digital Currency Is A Threat To Dollar Dominance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.