Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

What's The Latest News About OJB Jezrel - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What's The Latest News About OJB Jezrel (889 Views)

Ojb’s First Wife Explains Why She Donated Her Kidney To Him / Photos: Did Y'all Know OJB's First Wife Donated Her Kidnery To Him? / Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Latest News About OJB Jezrel by Charlesedet25(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2013
It's almost 2months since i last saw a post on nairaland about this ailing producer OJB.

What is the guy's present state? Has he gone for the transplant or his still in the country thinking of which country to perform the transplant?

It's really funny, couple of weeks ago this ailing producer's gist was all over NL fp and hundreds of comments were flowing in on each post.
Months after he succeeded in recieving the said sum of money required for the transplant i've not heard of such name, is it that his condition is now worse or he has fully recovered and he don't want to let people know about it?

Don't anybody know any latest about that guy? I'll like to know the guy's ailing state

Am just CURIOUS sha......

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Nigerian Dancer At The Notting Hill Carnival, UK / PHOTOS: N150m Duplex Mister Mayd Moves Into In Magodo / Willow Smith(will Smith's Daughter) N Music?should She B Encouraged?she's Jst 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.