Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Winners Chapel, Pls Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel, Pls Help (1763 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel, Pls Help by INTERALIA(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2013
Good morning pals.Please if you have anybody
attending winners chapel as a FULL
member,convey this news!Our zonal pastor who
has been sick for over 7 months now of kidney
failure and appetitis B,cannot get assistance
from the church financially?why the politics of
not assisting in pretenses that all is well.we at
ZONE 2,DISTRICT 2,PROVINCE 28,REGION 12
LAGOS wish to express displeasure that the zone
is bitter with the leadership of WINNERS CHAPEL
INTERNATIONAL,FAITH TABERNACLE,OTTA.
NIGERIA.our pastors name is PASTOR
OLANREWAJU OGUNTAYO DAVID.the man is now
on oxygen support.we may relocate the zone if
nothing is done or if the pastor dies,...my
numbers are 08034822291,08028147899....the
pastor have spent over 4million at LAGOS STATE
TEACHING HOSPITAL(LASUTH)..JUST NEEDED
N9MILLION FOR KIDNEY TRANSPLANT AND
APPETITI B TREATMENT. HE has stopped working
since,please Nigerians kindly assist if God lay in
ur heart to share this infomation to both local
and international media houses and contact us
for validity at NO 9,oshineye street,orisunbare
idimu,close to akowonjo-lagos state..ZONE
2,DISTRICT 2,PROVINCE 28,REGION 12,LIVING
FAITH CHURCH ,WINNERS CHAPEL,CANNANLA
ND,OTA .the man is presently on OXYGEN
SUPPORT in for twice a week dialyses at
LASUTH...
Re: Winners Chapel, Pls Help by kufre2010: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Well, the thing is that my father got a problem and was shock that RCC could not help, as i am writing this there is a Redeemed Member who lost his job and was sent out of his house by his landlord and he pack to the church premise with his family. Up till now he is still living there, i was thinking the church will do something about him but i was wrong. Well lets see what trillionaire GO will do, i heared he want to establish dominion airline.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel, Pls Help by PastorOluT(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
Am i missing something, then what exactly is the church for?
Re: Winners Chapel, Pls Help by CarCam: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

@Pastor Olu T

Am i missing something, then what exactly is the church for?

Yes, you are missing something, what exactly is the church for, is to build a new camp auditorium in their redemption camp along Lagos - Ibadan expression way.

The new auditorium will measure 3km by 3km and will be completed before their next convention.

No doubt it will be first of its kind in the world and this arose because their old camp auditorium can no longer contain their ever increasing members during their national programmes

https://www.nairaland.com/1392020/rccg-build-new-camp-auditorium

# Dramatic irony

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel, Pls Help by Goshen360(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
CarCam:

Yes, you are missing something, what exactly is the church for, is to build a new camp auditorium in their redemption camp along Lagos - Ibadan expression way.

The new auditorium will measure 3km by 3km and will be completed before their next convention.

No doubt it will be first of its kind in the world and this arose because their old camp auditorium can no longer contain their ever increasing members during their national programmes

https://www.nairaland.com/1392020/rccg-build-new-camp-auditorium

# Dramatic irony

Mi bros, I love you because thou sayeth the truth at all times to all generations.
Re: Winners Chapel, Pls Help by PastorKun(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
It's really a shame that most Nigerian churches cannot be counted on to help their members in need.
Re: Winners Chapel, Pls Help by Image123(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
who is the church?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel, Pls Help by PastorOluT(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
Seriously it ain't difficult to know a true xtian/pastor/church, by their fruit u shall know them. Many are being deceived simply 'cos they choose to, though ignorance is not an excuse.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A True Prophet Of God / Abuja Declaration 1989 (part 1) / To Christians Alone: Do You Know That You Will Never Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.