Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa (54707 Views)

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by rofemiguwa(f): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
Wat happen to u.I was expecting to say tinz like this is her cross ,she has being cursed to suffer all this on earth and then enjoy heaven later and den quote one scripture like that.wat happpen to the capital letters,wat happened to d weird religious views.obadiah is this really u or someone else is using ur account.this is anoda tym u u are responding normally.please wat happened.will like to know
obadiah777: na she sabi
shocked shocked grin NB I do like dis normal u beta dou grin
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Chizzyzzx(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
Gal,U is a wacko-jacko! Shame leave u dey cassh me.
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”

~ John 8:3-7 (New International Version).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWYfq605ooE

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Make una dey sidon here dey criticize tongue

The babe dey form strategy through story telling, lying, flirting, fvcking, boasting, etc to win the cash money. Many of you still sidon for una papa house, dey watch una papa DSTv dey criticize.

Before una very koro-koro, like play like play, she go win the money.

It takes a true hustler to recognize a true hustler. She is a true hustler.

Remember Richard and Tatiana of the former BBA house?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Baddestguyp(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
rofemiguwa: Wat happen to u.I was expecting to say tinz like this is her cross ,she has being cursed to suffer all this on earth and then enjoy heaven later and den quote one scripture like that.wat happpen to the capital letters,wat happened to d weird religious views.obadiah is this really u or someone else is using ur account.this is anoda tym u u are responding normally.please wat happened.will like to know shocked shocked grin NB I do like dis normal u beta dou grin
what is this one saying? angry *singing "how would u lik to smoke some weed grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Baddestguyp(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
joeydozzy:

This girl's lies just turned water into Hennessey grin

hell, it made onila loose her virginity angry

Chai grin grin cheesy cheesy

Nairaland nor go ki pesin cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by RazziP(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Omo dis gurl sabi crack lies mehn, i cnt wait 4her end
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
Adex097: And tonto dikk is like....
"This beverage beverly gal is kinda out shining me o"
angry grin cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
priscaoge: And must U̶̲̥̅̊ all insult Beverly anytime U̶̲̥̅̊ hear her name mentioned? I tire 4 Naija sef. She has choosen her life to live so live urs and free her. All this Holier than thou Nairalanders. I have no right to condemn so do not condemn. I don't care wat she does or says cos there is sometin called"Freedom of Speech" Do not Hate on pple that have choosen to do wat they like,they have no right over U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ life so do U̶̲̥̅̊ over theirs. That sh*t is called "TV Reality Show,Rated 18 and not for kids" So grow up and smell τ̲̅ђe coffee
Thank you for the comment.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
Beverly Liar
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by busayobrig: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
well, na she know ooo!
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by safarigirl(f): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Is Beverly Nigeria's only rep on BBA?

Why is it that Nairaland frontpage won't allow the babe rest?

Please o, Melvin Oduah is also our rep. Feel free to dig up news about her. Leave Bev alone, it's not her fault Tonto Dike hasn't given y'all fresh news

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by takin35(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
just come to naija and expect a beating inside market
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Anniettieufia(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
What is the BIG BROTHER all about ?
Is it not events of Lies,

If her lies help her to make headlines ,
That's her own Votes,

Brave On, Barvely Asu
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Rejoice5000(f): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS ALLOWED, I LIKE HER. SHE IS OPEN MINDED. SOME OF THEM AT BBA ARE PRETENDERS.I LIKE HER.BUT......... NOT TO TALK EXTREME.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
So, what do we do with this story now... walk away...
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by pryd(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
After few months, thesame people who have turned this female being into a celeb will wear a puzzled look & say "like seriously what's up with this girl; who made her a celeb??...duh"
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by dokunbam(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
Moderators, My fellow nairalanders and the guests
Thanks for your votes so far
permit me to use this forum to solicit for more votes on behave of my friend

https://www.nairaland.com/1390389/nairalander-win-samsung-photo-contest

PLS NAIRALANDERS

Am trying to help a very good friend of mine to win Samsung NX300 photo contest
kindly cast your vote for him to win

The steps are as follows

Pls kindly vote for Mbiedabasi Ekpo of CARROT PHOTOGRAPHY @ www.samsungcamerang.com/nx300 pls remember to confirm ur vote by clicking the link that'll be sent to ur email

just click vote at the bottom of his picture, fill in your name and email and confirm the link in your inbox
thanks
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by stormkiid: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] undecidedSo wetin gaan be my buisness
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by IYANGBALI: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
osazee12: Well, that's her life let her live it
wot stoopid life?she is representing a country jo
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Damsman10(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
IAMBREEZY: so what re we gonna gain by reading this CRAP
i wonder o
http://static-uk.addynamo.net/ad/banners/222064.png
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Damsman10(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
IYA NGBALI: wot stoopid life?she is representing a country jo
wait when OP wan write name na my surname im write put...i'm sure r parentz will b proud of r if she eventually winz.
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by lacosteIII(m): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
how this story take affect d price of garri??... petrol price is still #100 naaa... Beverly Osu rubbish... mtcheeewwwwww... hell fire sure for her undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by thriz: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
johnstar: Make una leave dis gal alone nw, wetn dey vx me nw bsay, she juz 1 dey famous nor niiii ah... Ki lo de gan.......... na evryday una 1 dey talk abt her ni sad sad, wetn self.... 2morw nw she go snap her brea$t, una go stil bring up anoda news abt her undecided again sad
SHE IS ALREADY FAMOUS BUT WHAT SHE MAKES OUT OF THIS BBA FAME IS UP TO HER. I HOWEVER HAVE THIS FEELING SHE IS MANIPULATING EVERYONE WITH ALL OF THIS TO ATTAIN HER GOAL
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by ada40: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
This thread will be a solution for her when she comes back
https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-medically-spiritually/16
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by Damselnoni(f): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
thriz:
SHE IS ALREADY FAMOUS BUT WHAT SHE MAKES OUT OF THIS BBA FAME IS UP TO HER. I HOWEVER HAVE THIS FEELING SHE IS MANIPULATING EVERYONE WITH ALL OF THIS TO ATTAIN HER GOAL
abeegy
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by 46arcadez(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pls how much is the of garri
Re: Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa by thaoriginator: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majid Michel's Wife & Kids Join Him As He Kneels Down & Ministers In Church(pic) / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.