Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Voguepay, New Observation - Bug Or What? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Voguepay, New Observation - Bug Or What? (626 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business / Eyowo Vs Voguepay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voguepay, New Observation - Bug Or What? by databoy247(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
I tried re-editing my account preference (data) on my voguepay account and realized that after editing, the "save changes" button doesn't work. I have double-checked to see if i filled a field wrongly but alas its still the same. When i click on the button, it just wont respond. I have raised the issue with their customer service and though i appreciate their prompt response, but they keep insisting i filled the fields wrongly. Please if you use voguepay, i would appreciate if you go to the account preference menu and try editing something then try to save changes and tell if it works. Cos i doubt if its my computer that's faulty or am using the wrong browser or perhaps i dont know how to fill a simple form anymore.

Help here will be appreciated. Thanks. undecided
Re: Voguepay, New Observation - Bug Or What? by abhosts(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
I had the same issue and this is what solved it:

Change "Auto Withdraw Minimum Amount" value from 0.00 to 0 before you save changes.
Re: Voguepay, New Observation - Bug Or What? by databoy247(m): 2:19am On Aug 12, 2013
wow...thanks.
Re: Voguepay, New Observation - Bug Or What? by instinctg(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2013
At least a simple validation message would have solved this issue
Re: Voguepay, New Observation - Bug Or What? by kason(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hello datboy247, i have similiar experience from voguepay. I will still let their Customer care know about it.
Re: Voguepay, New Observation - Bug Or What? by StarhostNGcom: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
databoy247: I tried re-editing my account preference (data) on my voguepay account and realized that after editing, the "save changes" button doesn't work. I have double-checked to see if i filled a field wrongly but alas its still the same. When i click on the button, it just wont respond. I have raised the issue with their customer service and though i appreciate their prompt response, but they keep insisting i filled the fields wrongly. Please if you use voguepay, i would appreciate if you go to the account preference menu and try editing something then try to save changes and tell if it works. Cos i doubt if its my computer that's faulty or am using the wrong browser or perhaps i dont know how to fill a simple form anymore.

Help here will be appreciated. Thanks. undecided
Voguepay only works 100% with Google chrome,if u r using firefox most buttons won't respond...goto chrome and u will be fine
Re: Voguepay, New Observation - Bug Or What? by databoy247(m): 6:11am On Aug 15, 2013
but firefox is my preferred browser angry angry

(1) (Reply)

I Present 2 of My Websites for reviews / See What Saw In My Inbox Today. / Pls Guys Check Out My New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.