Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) (38509 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) / Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach / ~Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Stripped unclothed By Angry Hubby! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
wile we dey waste our mb dey comment 4 picture....caroline n her hubby dey bahamas dey flex...poverty nur go kil us
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by nerodenero: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
I would prefer to be ugly, far more than OBJ and be extremely rich than be like Michael Jackson or the finest and be poor. Poverty stinks!!!
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
^^ lmao grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Sureboy411: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
is the fugly man a Muslim?
people will come here and talk about love........
i bet you if this guy were to be poor,this chick will never look @ him twice
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Blessmira: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
PrettyGaby: chemistry? what chemistry?

Dat s calld ''Organic Chemistry'' .
Shey get?? wink
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ignorance reeks to the heavens on this thread....

Ugly? I bet if you see Musa you will take your words back...

Muslim? Na he is a practicing and devoted Christian..

A chance meeting with this man in his happy mood will change the life of generations for the best times.

Well..... he happens to be my group Chairman...so I think I will definitely have a soft spot for him and the Danjuma's patriarch...

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by dabrake(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
PrettyGaby: chemistry? what chemistry?
na further maths
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by ProminentStar: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Damn. I dig those shoes. cool color too

1 Like

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by sage2(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
careytommy: why is this gold-digger not dressed in a burqa like a proper mohammedess?

For your education, Musa is a christian and younger brother to General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma GCON FSS psc (Rtd). I hate it when folks sees everybody from northern Nigeria as a Mohammedan. The vast majority of people from Plateau, Kaduna, Taraba, Adamawa, Benue, Nasarawa and the FCT are proud and unapologetic Christians who wont trade their faith for anything.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by sage2(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
uniqueval: she may love him, but his wealth was certainly the first attraction. Good for them!

He may love her too, but her beauty was certainly the first attraction. How do you feel now?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by paparazzi1987(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nowadays it is very rare for somone to be handsome and wealthy..lord I wanna be wealthy and fugly
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Rawpidgin(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
this chick don add pounds o, 2005 wen we shoot royal engagement she small like native fowl
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by hrykanu231(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
I tot she was standing with her father?
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by hrykanu231(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
I tot she was standing with her father?
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Maya2pretty(f): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
I jumped on dis thread 2 c one cute, tall, sexy lookin DANJUMA, gosh! am disappointed, I wonder y alot of pretty ladies lyk unattractive men? na wa
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Pain(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Im Sure Some Guys Will Trade Their Looks for Bucks. I Think Id Keep Mine. Im Not Hungry & My Baby is Drop Dead Gorgeous (DDG) tongue
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Pain(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
hrykanu231: I tot she was standing with her father?

He's Technically her Daddy..... "Sugar Daddy" I Mean
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by sage2(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Maya2pretty: I jumped on dis thread 2 c one cute, tall, sexy lookin DANJUMA, gosh! am disappointed, I wonder y alot of pretty ladies lyk unattractive men? na wa

Any pic of your attractive man to share with us?
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Adamskuty(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Phranciz: Who says without money the beast can marry beauty.
hahahhaa! The ugly fugly beast married that fine baby grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Orikinla(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Phranciz: Who says without money the beast can marry beauty.
Danjuma is better looking than you.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Maya2pretty(f): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pain: Im Sure Some Guys Will Trade Their Looks for Bucks. I Think
Id Keep Mine. Im Not Hungry & My Baby is Drop Dead Gorgeous (DDG)
tongue
Thumbs up cool
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Maya2pretty(f): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
sage_:

Any pic of your attractive man to share with us?
dere's no MAN 2 show u and bsides I dnt do ugly guys, major turn off, I really dnt nid 2 convince u of anythin do I? tongue
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by mrsolutionm(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
obowunmi: This man is lucky that he's rich. He's so UGLY.
chai nairaland no go killings me ooh
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Orikinla:
Danjuma is better looking than you.

Thank you...the man is even finer in real life.

Very fresh looking...most commenting here can't never be better looking...but internet annonymity can allow nay one to say whatever

Na envy and poverty go kill una

1 Like

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by abdulkayus(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
sage_:

For your education, Musa is a christian and younger brother to General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma GCON FSS psc (Rtd). I hate it when folks sees everybody from northern Nigeria as a Mohammedan. The vast majority of people from Plateau, Kaduna, Taraba, Adamawa, Benue, Nasarawa and the FCT are proud and unapologetic Christians who wont trade their faith for anything.

chop 5 abeg. I dont knw wat use to disturb all dis ignorant southerners who use to think dat anybody frm d north is a muslim. For there information, as u said, there are large number as almost 50 percent or even more or less in many northern state that has xtains eg kebbi, kwara, taraba, plateau, adamawa, kaduna, benue, nassarawa, FCT, bauchi, borno, Gombe, niger.
Even state like zamfara, kano, jigawa, katsina still have indigenous xtains bt dey are minute like 2 to 5 percent.

Some ppl are kus pure ignorants and think dat anybody frm d north dat bear musa, iliya, aboki, yusuf, isa, maryam, saratu, hannatu are muslim. Dey need to move out of their cage and purge theirselves of hatred for dem to learn frm others across d nation.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by MzOma(f): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Christmasdon(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
.where is caroline Ekanem from?
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by MzOma(f): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
dplomaticVal: He's to old for her - equation unbalanced
Let her do the complaining. Mtcheew
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
careytommy: why is this gold-digger not dressed in a burqa like a proper mohammedess?
Yo fool. The Danjumas aren't muslims. Dummy. Not everyone from the northern part of the country is a muslim.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
Christmasdon: .where is caroline Ekanem from?

Mom is Scottish while the father is from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by judedwriter(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wat $$$ hath joined 2gether...let no man judge or seperate!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by elampiro(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Love is not blind at all. It is money that can actually blind.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA / Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.