Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here (9827 Views)

Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... / Port Harcourt Jobs / Port Harcourt Jobs @ A Glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by chuxyz(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2014
Let's keep this thread lively
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by doziej84: 3:30am On Jul 25, 2014
i dey find work for port harcourt oooo. Abeg make una direct me go somewhere. Na beg i dey beg.
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by chuxyz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
doziej84: i dey find work for port harcourt oooo. Abeg make una direct me go somewhere. Na beg i dey beg.
Na only that one be your problem abi? Oya Go Trans amadi
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by ernie4life(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2014
say no to the dying of this thread
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by zogo(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
doziej84: i dey find work for port harcourt oooo. Abeg make una direct me go somewhere. Na beg i dey beg.
click on the link on my signature below and learn how to earn income for life into your account!
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by memyselfandI: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Please , who was invited for the Mf3 interview? For those that have already done theirs , how was it? Are their products really marketable?
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by doziej84: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
chuxyz:
Na only that one be your problem abi? Oya Go Trans amadi

Abeg, where for Trans-Amadi?
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by doziej84: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
zogo:
click on the link on my signature below and learn how to earn income for life into your account!

which of the links exactly?
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by manneger2: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Which part of ph is denna rossi limited situated
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Got this from FB... A God fearing nurse needed within Elekahia, PH. Contact... 08067809555
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2014
manneger2: Which part of ph is denna rossi limited situated

have you been invited for the test?
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by ernie4life(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Job: Warehouse Supervisor
Requirements : Minimum of B.Sc in inventory management or any other social science*.3 years experience, preferably in the FMCG industry*.Computer literacy

Click on this link to apply online
http://sabmiller.mcidirecthire.com/External/OpportunityDetails.aspx?ref=146&Media=
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by chuxyz(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
doziej84:

Abeg, where for Trans-Amadi?
Drop at mothercat junction, then take a walk and see for yourself.
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by cmonek(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please pals, is the MF3 coy still recruiting?? Am interested
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by easypee: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
PH guys, instead of looking for job why don't you start your own business with little start-up capital. Make extra 6-figure income per month. Visit my NL post: https://www.nairaland.com/1797591/how-partner-syntek-global-usa
Read it very well & contact me 08121547560, pioustrade@gmail.com.
They have office in PH. Go there & verify then contact me & I'll help you achieve the goal.
Remain blessed!
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by dannywest: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
A food services outlet in the Heart of Port Harcourt city requires the services of young, creative, Honest and Vibrant personnel as soon as possible to fill the following Positions:

Location Assistant
Pre-Requisite Skills/Personality
- Alert and Energetic
- Humble and Willing to Learn
- Polite and Courteous

Responsibilities
-Assist cook where necessary
-Run errands
-Ensures environment is kept neat
-Operate the Generator
-In charge of serving of food &Drinks
-In charge of making remittance to the Bank

Cashier/Front Office
Pre-Requisite Skills
-Computer Literate
-Ability to use MS Office
- Willing to Learn

Responsibilities
- Receive Orders and Payments and Forward to Kitchen
-Keep records of sales, issue receipts and monitor inventory (upload daily summary)
-Answer Calls for delivery and enquiries
-Control Music & ambience
- Assist other Members of staff where necessary

Benefits
We pay very well along with juicy benefits attached to the Job

Outlet is Located in D/Line, Port Harcourt and applicants are expected to be in close Proximity to be considered

Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by ernie4life(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2014
Join the fastest growing BBM channel, that gives you latest and reliable job openings in port harcourt.
Subscribe now for free with C0044B815

Or you can search for port harcourt job post on your BBM channel.
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by nellyquash(f): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2014
ernie4life: Join the fastest growing BBM channel, that gives you latest and reliable job openings in port harcourt.
Subscribe now for free with C0044B815

Or you can search for port harcourt job post on your BBM channel.

Pls how can I link d channel?
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by ernie4life(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2014
nellyquash:

Pls how can I link d channel?
go to your channel on BBM and join with channel I posted above
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by nellyquash(f): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2014
ernie4life:
go to your channel on BBM and join with channel I posted above

Sorry for asking too much questions o, am using z10, how can I locate f channel on my phone. Pls
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by ernie4life(m): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2014
nellyquash:

Sorry for asking too much questions o, am using z10, how can I locate f channel on my phone. Pls
first check if your BBM has channel, if no then you need to upgrade it, if yes look for the channel option at your left hand, am also using a Z10
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by nellyquash(f): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2014
ernie4life:
first check if your BBM has channel, if no then you need to upgrade it, if yes look for the channel option at your left hand, am also using a Z10

My dear, I can't c anything like channel on der sad sad
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by ernie4life(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2014
nellyquash:

My dear, I can't c anything like channel on der sad sad
u may need to upgrade ur BBM
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by omaumudu(f): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Good Afternoon. good people. Hope this meet you well? its my pleasure to announce to you that the GIS/SURE-P job fair will be holding in Port harcourt. If you are a graduate, have completed your NYSC and live in port harcourt or would want to work in port harcourt, then you are egible to participate in this forth coming job fair. The dates for these event are on Wednesday the 22nd- Friday, 24th of October, 2014. Please note that for you to be able to participate in this job fair you have to register on the GIS platform. if you are yet to register, please click on: https://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng/, fill the forms and the necessary fields and you will be emailed your invitation and every other information you will need. See you in Port harcourt.
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by Plus10(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
omaumudu:
Good Afternoon. good people. Hope this meet you well? its my pleasure to announce to you that the GIS/SURE-P job fair will be holding in Port harcourt. If you are a graduate, have completed your NYSC and live in port harcourt or would want to work in port harcourt, then you are egible to participate in this forth coming job fair. The dates for these event are on Wednesday the 22nd- Friday, 24th of October, 2014. Please note that for you to be able to participate in this job fair you have to register on the GIS platform. if you are yet to register, please click on: https://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng/, fill the forms and the necessary fields and you will be emailed your invitation and every other information you will need. See you in Port harcourt.
Thanks for the info but please I have done the registration sometime ago,do I still need to register again?
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by Ublaize: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2014
omaumudu:

Venue for the job fair pls?
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by cmonek(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2014
have registered.. Where is the venue OP? In need of argon gas(used for pipe line welding, aluminuim tank constructions and other oil and gas servicing operations) for your operations, kindly call Chidi 08092135751.
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by Analee(f): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2017
So na ds thread carry die?anyway dat is ph job tinz 4 u na so der tinz dey alwaz dey,lagos job threads can neva die lik ds.na only marketn jobs dem lik to advertise sharply.May GOD epp Ph to b lik lagos in terms of job adverts on NL in JESUS Name,can i hear a louder Ameeeen?
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by Analee(f): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2017
So na ds thread carry die?anyway dat is ph job tinz 4 u na so der tinz dey alwaz dey,lagos job threads can neva die lik ds.na only marketn jobs dem lik to advertise sharply n crazy numba of yrs xperience.May GOD epp Ph to b lik lagos in terms of job adverts on NL in JESUS Name,can i hear a louder Ameeeen?
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by chibuikepeter: 10:54pm On May 04, 2017
How to Apply for Rivers State Government Judiciary 2017 Massive Job Application Recruitment 6 days ago Jobs Vacancy, News 4 Comments NOTICE OF EMPLOYMENT, RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT – Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following positions in the Rivers State Judiciary. POSITION AND QUALIFICATION 1. HIGHER REGISTRAR Qualification: A University Degree or its equivalent 1. CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY Qualification: University degree of Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies 1. TECHNICIAN 2. ASSISTANT WORKS SUPERINTENDENT Qualification: TT II + WASC/GCE/NECO/ SSCE (with at least five credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics) 1. BAILIFF Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language) 1. CLERICAL OFFICER Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics) 1. COMPUTER OPERATOR Qualification: Certificate in Computer Studies + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits, including English Language) 1. MOTOR DRIVER/MECHANIC Qualification: FTT III + Valid Driver’s Licence + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits and pass in English Language and Mathematics) 1. SANITATION PERSONNEL Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent 1. SECURITY PERSONNEL Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent 1. MESSENGER Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 2) SALARY The positions are pensionable. Salaries are in accordance with Public/Civil Service Salary Structure. 3) METHOD OF APPLICATION An applicant is required to submit six typewritten copies of the application together with Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing the following information:- 1. Full name, with surname written first and in capital letter 2. Post desired 3. Date of birth, home town and Local Government Area of origin 4. Current postal address including contact address in Port Harcourt and GSM number 5. Marital status 6. Educational institution(s) attended with date (s) 7. Academic qualification(s) 8. Working experience, if any 9. Names and addresses of three referees 10. Attach one passport photograph READ ALSO: How to Apply for NDDC 2017 Post Graduate Scholarship 4) CLOSING DATE Every application, together with curriculum vitae, photocopies of credentials including birth certificate/age declaration and Local Government Identification shall forwarded to be addressed and forwarded to:- THE SECRETARY JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION 1ST FLOOR, BLOCK B HIGH COURT COMPLEX PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE Not later than two weeks from the date of this publication. Shortlisted applicants shall be invited for interview. For more Details, visit: www.pitakwa.com (SGD) V.C. UGOJI, ESQ. SecretaryHow to Apply for Rivers State Government Judiciary 2017 Massive Job Application Recruitment 6 days ago Jobs Vacancy, News 4 Comments NOTICE OF EMPLOYMENT, RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT – Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following positions in the Rivers State Judiciary. POSITION AND QUALIFICATION 1. HIGHER REGISTRAR Qualification: A University Degree or its equivalent 1. CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY Qualification: University degree of Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies 1. TECHNICIAN 2. ASSISTANT WORKS SUPERINTENDENT Qualification: TT II + WASC/GCE/NECO/ SSCE (with at least five credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics) 1. BAILIFF Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language) 1. CLERICAL OFFICER Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics) 1. COMPUTER OPERATOR Qualification: Certificate in Computer Studies + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits, including English Language) 1. MOTOR DRIVER/MECHANIC Qualification: FTT III + Valid Driver’s Licence + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits and pass in English Language and Mathematics) 1. SANITATION PERSONNEL Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent 1. SECURITY PERSONNEL Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent 1. MESSENGER Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 2) SALARY The positions are pensionable. Salaries are in accordance with Public/Civil Service Salary Structure. 3) METHOD OF APPLICATION An applicant is required to submit six typewritten copies of the application together with Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing the following information:- 1. Full name, with surname written first and in capital letter 2. Post desired 3. Date of birth, home town and Local Government Area of origin 4. Current postal address including contact address in Port Harcourt and GSM number 5. Marital status 6. Educational institution(s) attended with date (s) 7. Academic qualification(s) 8. Working experience, if any 9. Names and addresses of three referees 10. Attach one passport photograph READ ALSO: How to Apply for NDDC 2017 Post Graduate Scholarship 4) CLOSING DATE Every application, together with curriculum vitae, photocopies of credentials including birth certificate/age declaration and Local Government Identification shall forwarded to be addressed and forwarded to:- THE SECRETARY JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION 1ST FLOOR, BLOCK B HIGH COURT COMPLEX PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE Not later than two weeks from the date of this publication. Shortlisted applicants shall be invited for interview. For more Details, visit: www.pitakwa.com (SGD) V.C. UGOJI, ESQ. SecretaryHow to Apply for Rivers State Government Judiciary 2017 Massive Job Application Recruitment 6 days ago Jobs Vacancy, News 4 Comments NOTICE OF EMPLOYMENT, RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT – Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following positions in the Rivers State Judiciary. POSITION AND QUALIFICATION 1. HIGHER REGISTRAR Qualification: A University Degree or its equivalent 1. CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY Qualification: University degree of Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies 1. TECHNICIAN 2. ASSISTANT WORKS SUPERINTENDENT Qualification: TT II + WASC/GCE/NECO/ SSCE (with at least five credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics) 1. BAILIFF Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language) 1. CLERICAL OFFICER Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics) 1. COMPUTER OPERATOR Qualification: Certificate in Computer Studies + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits, including English Language) 1. MOTOR DRIVER/MECHANIC Qualification: FTT III + Valid Driver’s Licence + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits and pass in English Language and Mathematics) 1. SANITATION PERSONNEL Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent 1. SECURITY PERSONNEL Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent 1. MESSENGER Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 2) SALARY The positions are pensionable. Salaries are in accordance with Public/Civil Service Salary Structure. 3) METHOD OF APPLICATION An applicant is required to submit six typewritten copies of the application together with Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing the following information:- 1. Full name, with surname written first and in capital letter 2. Post desired 3. Date of birth, home town and Local Government Area of origin 4. Current postal address including contact address in Port Harcourt and GSM number 5. Marital status 6. Educational institution(s) attended with date (s) 7. Academic qualification(s) 8. Working experience, if any 9. Names and addresses of three referees 10. Attach one passport photograph READ ALSO: How to Apply for NDDC 2017 Post Graduate Scholarship 4) CLOSING DATE Every application, together with curriculum vitae, photocopies of credentials including birth certificate/age declaration and Local Government Identification shall forwarded to be addressed and forwarded to:- THE SECRETARY JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION 1ST FLOOR, BLOCK B HIGH COURT COMPLEX PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE Not later than two weeks from the date of this publication. Shortlisted applicants shall be invited for interview. For more Details, visit: www.pitakwa.com (SGD) V.C. UGOJI, ESQ. Secretary
Re: Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here by ipreach: 8:58am On May 05, 2017
I studied Computer Science, HND

otuchrist1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? / Nbc Coca-cola: Recruiting / Urgent Job Vacancies For Candidates Living Within Lekki/ajah Axis In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.