Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,673 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

"My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me" – Bimbo Thomas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me" – Bimbo Thomas (875 Views)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Pregnant With First Child / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) / It Was My Sister Who Fought Over 300 Change And Not Me - Bimbo Akintola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me" – Bimbo Thomas by mike185: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
In a recent interview with national mirror, the actress cum fashionista says that she does not want to hurriedly rush into marriage, hence her apparent delay in saying ‘I do’.

Many people know you as Bimbo Thomas, an actress, but in your own words, who exactly are you?

Bimbo Thomas is one simple person that is focused and dedicated. She knows what she wants in life. She is aware of what she is aiming at and she is highly determined, willing and never failing to try, daring too if I may say. Bimbo Thomas is also a bundle of talent, apart from acting. She is very versatile, nothing she can’t put her hands to do if she puts her head to it. “Nothing at all, bring it on, I’m never afraid to try. I mount the stage and do something like a musician, then the next minute I hold on to be a doctor. It’s just like what I do but that is a make believe. Bimbo Thomas can do any other thing but my passion lies in acting.”.....continue reading...

Can you relive your early days?

Growing up was smooth, very encouraging because my folks were very accommodating and friendly. We related as friends because my mum was close to me and there was nothing I didn’t share with her. I grew up in a Christian home on the Island, Tinubu Square precisely. The fact that where I grew up was a bit rowdy, a lot of activities would be going on, but at the same time we were on our own. It’s like a white pot in the midst of black ones. My family was very supportive during my childhood. There was nothing I told them I wanted to do that I was never encouraged.

As a youth, did it ever occur to you that you would one day become a known actress? And who was your role model then?

No, I never thought I would be an actress, not even for once. But I knew that I had passion for acting. I never thought of opting for acting as a career. In secondary school, I used to participate in school dramas. I was always being given one role or the other to interpret because of my looks and the way I talked. I was never afraid to express myself. But I honestly never knew that someday, somehow I would be a big actress that everybody would be looking forward to watching her movies. Then for who my role model was then, I could remember gluing to the TV at home watching such soap operas as ‘Behind the Cloud’, ‘Mirror in the Sun’, ‘Cock Crow at Dawn’, ‘The Palace’, to mention but a few. I had such role models as Joke Silva, Ego Boyo, Uncle Bob Manuel. These folks were fantastic. Then, I hadn’t pictured what it was to be an actress, maybe because I was shy but I really admired them.
Do you mean you were shy then?
Yes, I used to be shy and even till date I’m a very shy person. It’s hard for people to believe this but it is true. When it comes to work, I don’t know, somehow the shyness would just disappear and I would do it. But in real self, I’m a very shy person.

Can you define your style and why you chose the design of tattoo on your arm?.....

CONTINUE READING THE INTERVIEW HERE: http://louisdike..com/2013/08/my-tattoo-ministers-christ-to-me-bimbo.html

(1) (Reply)

Angelo Leaves Weeping Beverly Osu In BBA House / Wizkid Calls A Fan 'poor' For Correcting His Bad English Language / Artiste Focus: Nnena Omali, The Afrocentric Queen (was Added To Wikipedia Today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.