Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) (68754 Views)

Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash / Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now / Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by olillywales(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Yoruba actress Bimbo Thomas turned a year older on September 29, but she celebrated her birthday last night at the D’Place by Chulos club in Lagos.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/bimbo2.jpg[/img]
For the night, the ‘Omo Ghetto’ actress turned up in a figure-hugging black top with a plunging neckline and a white Bodycon midi skirt, her neck adorned by a multi-row chain necklace.

See the photos:
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/bimbo11.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/bimbo21.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/bimbo3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/bimbo4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/bimbo1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/10/photos-actress-bimbo-thomas-flaunts-her.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by realtestament(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2015
grin

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2015
Abeg click Like if you don't know this actor

477 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by Oladimejjy(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Black girl turn white...

HBd to her..

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Who her cleavage don help ..let her flaunt it 4 all I care. Her body,her boobs, her business...not mine

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2015
dont know why some" girls feels comfortable exposing their body parts

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by RedCard1(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2015
Yoruba actresses are so classless. Na wa for them o

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by Republlican(f): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Simple advice stay away from sleeveless for your own good
Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by Afrok(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2015
But wait o why would I wanna go for a good that's exposed for the public to see and know the content? shocked
I like fantasizing about how succulent and fresh my good is when packaged well undecided.

I think she was celebrating her boobii and not her added year.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by tjskii(f): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Nana ehnnn, dis her face contouring na die, her makeup artist eff up big time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by hyfr(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Lol some yoruba women and bleaching is like introvert and front page. See as face dey like gold, hand dey like brown powder, os it just make-up?. Her belly too. Please always put VIEWERS DISCRETION

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2015
I didn't see any other thing in that picture than her pretty smile cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2015
hyfr:
Lol some yoruba women and bleaching is like introvert and front page. See as face dey like gold, hand dey like brown powder, os it just make-up?. Her belly too. Please always put VIEWERS DISCRETION

grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin. wicked

11 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by hyfr(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2015
INTROVERT:

grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin. wicked
Ehe bia, Introvert shey there was a time you said you put your picture, I no see am o
Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by ElDeeVee(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2015
Cleavage leverage...the end is here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by bqlekan(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2015
Chai.. this early morning angry man go dey think anyhow now....
Omo ale jatijati grin

Wait, is she four months pregnant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2015
looks irresponsible undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2015
See as breast full everywhere

Choi

5 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by damton(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Sour breast.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2015
She is irrelevant .......

5 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by lilmax(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Quatsch
Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by bomasek(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Who her cleavage don help ..let her flaunt it 4 all I care. Her body,her boobs, her business...not mine
Go pump ya bleast,no envy her own

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2015
No offence but Yoruba girls are always looking bleached, is it that they have inferiority complex or its just a common trend among them?
I remeber this bimbo thomas used to be a very dark lady, i saw her once at Ikeja and she was looking like a "red" hippopotamus, Must you bleach? can't you just accept the fact that you are black and beautiful?
Na wa ooo

28 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by klevjey: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2015
feed me breast milk
Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by globalresource: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Cleavage this, cleavage that Must you put cleavage on every female pic.

Naija shall.. . undecided

Lady go snap picture.. .na cleavage una go dey shout about

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by adellam16(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Boob flaunting at its peak
Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by chinex276(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2015
OH! WEA MY VASLINE
Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by Bugatie(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Ara with a pompous attitude
Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by kasmail(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2015
pretydiva:

Jealous jealousy.. Babe olomu kekere... Be happy for her so that ur own go get biggerbigger grin

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of 4 Nollywood Stars That Will Be Buried In March And April (Photos) / Nazanin Jafarian Alakija Dated Rob Kardashian (Photos) / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle Viii Bespoke 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.