Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

How To Repiar Your Operating System (OS) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Repiar Your Operating System (OS) (1395 Views)

Please How Do I Uninstall My System OS? / Operating System(os) Not Found / Linux or Windows Operating System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Repiar Your Operating System (OS) by rev2214(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Do any one has a Video Tutorial on how to repair OS? Urgently needed.
Re: How To Repiar Your Operating System (OS) by rev2214(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
I later found a video tutorial on How To Format my Laptop Get it @ www.accesscitygate..com Plus Laptop Swap.

Download Amateur Video Tutorial On How To Format Your Laptop (OS) @ https://copy.com/KNfIUPW9pqX7 (Free Version) If you need more help post on forum for feedback
Re: How To Repiar Your Operating System (OS) by rev2214(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
This video show simple way to repair or install window 7 on your laptop for real. You need to try it. Get at www.laptopswap..com Now!
Re: How To Repiar Your Operating System (OS) by rev2214(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2015
Who can we call a competent Laptop repairer? Some one capable of fixing Laptop/Desktop very well in Computer Technicians. The person that can work perfectly on motherboards. Where can we find this person?
Re: How To Repiar Your Operating System (OS) by rev2214(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
If you would like to help us in this our technology campaign to ensure every homes and offices have access to the Internet. kindly tell someone about us today or download & share our banner through this link http:///Good-to-share if you have difficulty in downloading send me a mail or WhatsApp me on +2347081696734 to get a copy. Thanks for helping us grow.
Re: How To Repiar Your Operating System (OS) by rev2214(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is a site you can visit and buy computer part everything less than 7k www.sevenkay..com or https://www.nairaland.com/2768589/everything-7k-less
Re: How To Repiar Your Operating System (OS) by rev2214(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
You can now Open Big Store selling variety of used items bought directly from importers in the warehouse. Household, kitchen, Baby items, cloths etc. All you need is little capital, if you're in Lagos, this is a big opportunity to start making good earning buying cheap and selling with good profit to people in your neighborhood. Just contact me via WhatsApp and I will give you update on what is available to buy.

If you're outside Lagos, we can help you buy any item you desire and send to your location through courier. Simply contact us and make necessary arrangement for your request.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Cheat For Heavy Duty Internet Consumers / Clean From The USA HP Laptop For Sale / I Need A UK Used Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.