Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Mercy Johnson Was Still Looking 4 Cheap Role When I Was In Nollywood- Afrocandy - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Mercy Johnson Was Still Looking 4 Cheap Role When I Was In Nollywood- Afrocandy (1070 Views)

Shocking: Actress Mercy Johnson Banned From Acting In Any Nollywood Movie / Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Now Making Blue Films As Nollywood Movies [VIDEO ] / ‘why I Fought Patience Ozokwor’ – Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Was Still Looking 4 Cheap Role When I Was In Nollywood- Afrocandy by whispernaija2: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2013
[img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=165829.0&attach=62269&image.jpg[/img]
Afrocandy has exploded again, lol. Here is what she said, about Nollywood, Ini Edo and Mercy Johnson.
For those of you that just started watching Nollywood Movies, I have been around, even though I left Nigeria when I was just about to hit the actual Stardom and Transformed to AfroCandy. When I was in Nollywood, Ini Edo had not even a Bicycle and I drove her to the Locations twice I worked with her, Macy Johnson was still running around looking for waka pass to play, Now that I came back in full force to take back my position most of you are mad. Why are you mad tho? don't hate the player, hate the Game......
Click HERE for more gists
Re: Mercy Johnson Was Still Looking 4 Cheap Role When I Was In Nollywood- Afrocandy by Enoquin(f): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Is there anyone stopping this madam from acting? Or is it paranoia? I thought Nollywood produced thousands of movies per day (tongue out)...
Ini Edo and Mercy Johnson started small, well so did many other big actresses in Nollywood, Hollywood, Bollywood, Gollywood etc...they paid their dues so they earned the right to be big
Re: Mercy Johnson Was Still Looking 4 Cheap Role When I Was In Nollywood- Afrocandy by Indifferent(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Filthy attention seeker with sagged pushed up b00by
Re: Mercy Johnson Was Still Looking 4 Cheap Role When I Was In Nollywood- Afrocandy by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
this woman has really used her nudity to get so popular just like her role model Kim k
Re: Mercy Johnson Was Still Looking 4 Cheap Role When I Was In Nollywood- Afrocandy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Indifferent: Filthy attention seeker with sagged pushed up b00by

sharap dia

(say anything but not ha temptation lookin b00bs)
Re: Mercy Johnson Was Still Looking 4 Cheap Role When I Was In Nollywood- Afrocandy by Rawpidgin(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
jealousy dey worry her
Re: Mercy Johnson Was Still Looking 4 Cheap Role When I Was In Nollywood- Afrocandy by Indifferent(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

sharap dia

(say anything but not ha temptation lookin b00bs)
Temptation ke, after being sucked by 2 kids??
Re: Mercy Johnson Was Still Looking 4 Cheap Role When I Was In Nollywood- Afrocandy by ceospecial(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2013
what is afro candy? Is it a new hair style?
Re: Mercy Johnson Was Still Looking 4 Cheap Role When I Was In Nollywood- Afrocandy by sexybinta: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Madam dem no disturb you o

(1) (Reply)

Power-r Der Occultic Messages In Kanye West's Video Power. / Victor Moses Shows Off His Son, As He Is Unveiled As New Glo Ambassaddor (PHOTOS / Cartoon Of The Week: When A Woman Feeds You The Wrong Kind Of Meat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.