Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Shocking: Tonto Dikeh Attempted Suicide? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: Tonto Dikeh Attempted Suicide? (870 Views)

Shocking!!! Tonto Dikeh Spends Her Morning In Bed With A Man! / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Tonto Dikeh Attempted Suicide? by drepapa(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Tonto Dikeh tried to commit suicide a few weeks back. Unbelievable, cos she looks like she is full of life? She really wanted to end her own life but thank God for the intervention of good friends.
She is said to have shared what happened to her on her instagram page but most people didn't get what she was trying to say.
I’ll actually say this to everyone who derives joy in talking trash or posting wrong news about others all in the name of getting fame (tweeps, facebook fans, journalists, co-bloggers).”Remember you are actually hurting someone and the way you feel when people misunderstand you is the way the next person feels when you go rumour mongering or get the wrong message they are passing”.
Also to madam *Sheba, we do love you so please the fact that others talk bad about you does not mean some don’t love you. Its the part you have chosen (stardom) so next time when friends are not around to avert anything, u should try to manage things yourself.
See the photo Tonto shared on Instagram. http:///ePOcwV

Re: Shocking: Tonto Dikeh Attempted Suicide? by technozz: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2013
FOODSTUFFS EXP/BUSINESS IN SMALL SCALE

Re: Shocking: Tonto Dikeh Attempted Suicide? by yunx(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2013
?
Re: Shocking: Tonto Dikeh Attempted Suicide? by texaco1: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2013
Sorry tonto,nothing last forever not even stardom
Re: Shocking: Tonto Dikeh Attempted Suicide? by Austyn44(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Tonto be like " this Beverly gal is making more headlines than me, let me use my suicide move to take back my shine" grin

(1) (Reply)

Dilish Wins Bba - The Chase / Bodyguard Who Worked For Rihanna, Beyonce & Gaga Killed By Cops After Naked Drug / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Showing Her Slim Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.