Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,248 members, 7,822,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Free PrymEvyl Ringtones! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free PrymEvyl Ringtones! (1244 Views)

Free Real Mp3 Ringtones Mobile Videos And More: / Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone / Polyphonic Ringtones on Globacom (via Glo MMS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free PrymEvyl Ringtones! by wyzesonz: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2005
What up peoples? Using this opportunity to let ya know about the self titled debut from PrymEvyl currently online and in stores. For sample of music, or info about Pryme visit the following links:

www.prymevyl.com -Official site
www.myspace.com/prymevyl1 -On my space
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PrymEvylsMusic -Yahoo club
www.unratedmagazine.com -Click the "features" link for latest interview

You can also cop the PrymEvyl ringtones and wallpaper @ www.jivjiv.com/wyzesonz best of all, some of the tones and papers are free.

Re: Free PrymEvyl Ringtones! by Seun(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2005
Please, we want to know if you're affiliated with Prymevil. Can you introduce the group to us?
Re: Free PrymEvyl Ringtones! by wyzesonz: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2005
Top of the day to every one; I'm the manager for PrymEvyl, Nigerian born independent hip-hop, reggae artist/producer. Below is a short bio of the artist:

PrymEvyl has been influenced by many great artist from different music genres. Notable among these music greats are, Bob Marley, Joseph Osayomore, NWA, Akaba Man, Sister Carol, Fela Kuti, Sonny Okosuns, Curtis Blow, Method Man, Rakim to name a few. This musical influence is reflected in this self titled self produced release.

PrymEvyl fell in love with music at a young age growing up in Benin city, Nigeria. Raised by his mother with 3 other siblings, going to church was a must. To deal with the long boring church services, Pryme joined the church choir. During his stint in the choir he learned how to play the drums, trumpet, and keyboard. Although he currently does not use live instruments, the learning experience laid the foundation for Pryme's interest in music production.

Soon after migrating to the states in the early 90's, Pryme found himself in the heart of hip hop culture living in the Fort Greene section of Brooklyn; a culture which he discovered years earlier in Nigeria.

Upon graduation from Eastern District High School, Pryme proceeded to college in Buffalo, NY. During this time he cofounded his first hip hop/reggae group, which unfortunately disbanded as with later groups in the years following.

Feeling dejected and unfocused, Pryme started learning the music business and recording his solo project; which has been critically acclaimed.

Pryme has performed in clubs in New York city, Buffalo, and Niagara falls. Although new to the independent music scene, Pryme is a relentless artist who is building his fan base around the world.
Re: Free PrymEvyl Ringtones! by Seun(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2005
Can you send me a copy of the free ringtones, so I can upload them on the server for the benefit of the Nigerians on this forum? The ringtones need to be made available to those of us in Nigeria!
Re: Free PrymEvyl Ringtones! by wyzesonz: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2005
Just go to www.jivjiv.com/wyzesonz and you should be able to download ringtones and wallpaper.
Re: Free PrymEvyl Ringtones! by Seun(m): 12:37am On Aug 24, 2005
Re: Free PrymEvyl Ringtones! by hotangel2(f): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2005
That's like for people In USA alone. I mean the link the guy gave.
Re: Free PrymEvyl Ringtones! by twinstaiye(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2005
Cool music though, Wishing you all the best prymevil.
Re: Free PrymEvyl Ringtones! by wyzesonz: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2005
We appreciate it Twinstaiye!!!

(1) (Reply)

You can now browse with your sendo x phone if you follow this steps: / I Want To Unlock Blackberry 8100g,7100x & 8700g / Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'airtel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.