Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone (44372 Views)

Where Can I Download Free Dictionary Into My Phone / Free Real Mp3 Ringtones Mobile Videos And More: / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by Lotuken(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2006
Download Polyphonic Ringtones Free To Your Phone. No Charging Required

Just set your browser to wap.handphones.info, use numbers 1-541 to get your favourite song from Tupac, 50 cent, Ja Rule and many more.

Ups to Nairaland users - I'm doing this for all the Nairaland users.
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by hotangel2(f): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2006
*picks up my phone*
*goes to web*
*typed in web address giving*

WOW... its brings a page out for you to type in the ID of the song you want to download. [s]How do we know the ID? Cos i tried putting in song names but it said Invalid ID.
Is there a list for the ID's? undecided[/s]

Ohh im dumb! i just saw it.. 1- 541
Number 2 don't work. i just tried number 254.. says the song name is last dance.
Okay i clicked download... and the song started.. But how do i get it to be on my phone.
I checked the ringers download section on my phone... but its' not there. undecided Or maybe my phone is not compatible wit it. cry it should work for those in nigeria i think.

Ohh there r really cool songs on it..
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by buzortech(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2006
@lotuken, how can one know which number goes with the song to be downloaded?
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by hotangel2(f): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2006
I think you just have to guess.
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by Lotuken(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2006
U dont need to put the song's title.Just put no btw 1-541.For instance if u wish to put 276 just type it in the id then click on download.Wait for the tone to come.It will appear on ur phone as "ringing tone received".U then have to save the tone to ur phone when u hear the tone.Goodluck.Give me a feedback.
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by buzortech(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2006
hot-angel:

I think you just have to guess.

Lol, guess thats the cost of freebies grin
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by freddie1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2006
thanx my guy!
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by gbenga9ja(m): 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2006
Lotuken:

Download Polyphonic Ringtones Free To Your Phone. No Charging Required

Just set your browser to wap.handphones.info, use numbers 1-541 to get your favourite song from Tupac, 50 cent, Ja Rule and many more.

Ups to Nairaland users - I'm doing this for all the Nairaland users.

Hi dude, Thanks for the tip. I also got one to give you as well, its www.polyphonicringtonez.com/wap , you type the bookmark just this way on your phone and it would open up.

Do you know anyone that deals with true tones as in real music that will sing and which is absolutely free too, i also want free text messages tones as well.

Hola back
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by dominobaby(f): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2006
Lotuken, jst tried ds site bt d tones dwnloaded had corupted files when i tried playn dem immediately afta dwnloadn dem. What cud b the problem
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by uche1(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2006
thanks for that
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by gbenga9ja(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2006
alosola:

Thanks guys for the info,

Please can any one give the site where I can get (StylPlus Ringtones ( Olufumi ) into my Cell Phone SGH-X660) Samsung phone, Please assist.

Alosola

hi alosola, i will recommend you to change your phone to a Nokia, it is very much easier to get any kind of ringtones into a Nokia phone.
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by wise(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2006
I tried to browse using my phone but it says error in communication.Am using MTN network and the model of my phone is Philips 530.Can anyone help me out please cuz i dont wanna miss out.
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by gbenga9ja(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2006
wise:

I tried to browse using my phone but it says error in communication.Am using MTN network and the model of my phone is Philips 530.Can anyone help me out please because i don't want to miss out.

Change to either Glo or V-mobile, i don't know if u can use MTN 2 browse on your phone and if you can, you probably have to take it to an MTN office for them to give you the configuration settings which they will have to save on your phone b4 you can get to browse on your phone without that configuration, you cannot browse, so go to an MTN office close to you 2 get that done man
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by gbenga9ja(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2006
wise:

I tried to browse using my phone but it says error in communication.Am using MTN network and the model of my phone is Philips 530.Can anyone help me out please because i don't want to miss out.

Also check if your phone is GPRS Enabled, that is if you can browse on your phone cos i do not know anything about Philips phone.
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by Mutee: 11:32am On May 11, 2006
thanx lotuken, i feel you.

Guys you can also check this one out if ur phone is GPRS enabled. It's free. hiphop4u.net and select ringtones and then choose the coding type supported on your phone i.e mmf, midi or mp3
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by Mutee: 11:39am On May 11, 2006
sorry sad your network operator might charge you for data traffic
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by domwas2(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2006
can any one send me a ringing tone to this number; 2348028826077, i'm using Nec e313, i got no nice tone here pls help me. thanks pals.
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by africanboy(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2006
go to the page with your PC and detemine the number of the tone you want

http://www.handphones.info/polyphonic-ringtones/
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by naijacutee(f): 10:08pm On May 14, 2006
@ gbenjanaija

For real tones, just do the easy way like I do.
1. Get the song on your pc/laptop (Limewire, Shareaza e.t.c)
2.Sync and transfer
3.Set ringtone on phone

Adios!
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by hayprof(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2006
@domwas2 :Hey gee i want to know if ur phn is mms capable. If u do, datz good 4 u i got lotz of ringtones to give out, !
Same goes for every interested just holla my yahoo IM >hayznet. Ok?
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by salemking: 5:27pm On May 17, 2006
i am trying 2 download to my motorola e550 , but i cant. pls help ,cos i need it . pls pls pls pls pls. SALEM KINK
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by jgirl3: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2006
cool - i will soon try it
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by hayprof(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2006
@salem king do u have mms on ur phone and can u browse wap on it moreover which network do u use?
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by charlisco(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2006
I have come out with a trick on how to get the ringtone save into your computer
Download and install opera internet explorer
In the opera address bar type in the website [http://wap.handphones.info]
Type in an id number e.g 333
The song title is one call away
Right Click on Download, do not click on it click on copy link address
Launch your window media player
Start icon>Program>Accessories>Entertainment>Window Media Player
Press Ctl+U or Select file, Click on Open URL
Paste the Address link and click ok
wait for it to finished connecting, before it start playing
Go to file
Click on save media as and type in a name for it e.g "call_me.mid"

You can transfer it to you cell phone through usb bluetooth or ifrared

I have attached a song i downloaded from the site using the step describe above

it is called "ONE CALL AWAY"

Just let me know of any tone id number you want to download from the website
I will upload it here, for you to download, if you found the step above difficult to follow

Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by Lotuken(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2006
well well.I have observed that majority of people don't know how to download this tones into their phones.Ist,you need to connect via a wap connection.Please don't go through web as the tone will just download and you will not find it in your groups of tones.So,download via a wap base page.For instance,if your phone is sendo x,there are two ways you can connect to the internet.Via wap or web.So just connect via wap.Then type wap.handphones.info the page will come up asking you to put the id of the tone you wish to download.If you wish to know the artist of a particular ringtone then go to www.Handphones.info you will see different artists then click on the artist of your choice to get the id for that tone.But i just save your time by asking you to go direct via wap. Handphones.info save the tone to your phone and check later in your tones list.The ringing tones should be there.I hope you are cleared now.Let me have a feedback.
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by amodu(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2006
pls how can i download free tone but my gprs is not more working pls what would i do
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by tovic(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2006
tanxs men! im gonna giv it a try.with nairaland a lot of infos are bin sent  and hapy that i found this site.i'm happy to be a proud member.
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by authur(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2006
HI guyz,
Plz help me, my phone does not browse.
I don't know y . I use sonyericssonz200, Vmobile
and still i can't b able2 browse.
plz i have got d settings and still i can't b able 2 browse.
Plz guyz it is urgent.
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by ntalks: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2006
how can i download ringtones to my phone for free. I have a motorolla c261 . Any info pls ?
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by Alex1982: 12:31am On Aug 27, 2006
Download free RingTones http://www.ldmstudio.com/tonuri/
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by graciella(f): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2006
How can i download free ringtones to Sonyericsson T68m fone.
Re: Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone by graciella(f): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2006
any answer should mail me @ palomabush05@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here / What Sort Of Lie Is This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.