Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Forex Weekly Trading Analysis Gbp/usd 12/08/2013 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Weekly Trading Analysis Gbp/usd 12/08/2013 (728 Views)

Money Exchange! Most Foreign Currencies Available (gbp, Usd, Eur, Cad, Jpy, Etc / Trading The Cable GBP/USD - Forex Signals / GBP is low - when will it rise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Weekly Trading Analysis Gbp/usd 12/08/2013 by ejiexngltd: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
GBP/USD weekly technical levels for August 12 - 16, 2013
According to the previous events, the price of the GBP/USD pair is still between the levels of 1.5495 and 1.5530. The descending movement will probably be lower than the 1.5650 level with the first targets at 1.5430 and 1.5350...
Re: Forex Weekly Trading Analysis Gbp/usd 12/08/2013 by ejiexngltd: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
GBP/USD STRATEGY FOR 13TH AUGUST 2013 SELL AND SET 30PIPS TARGET
Re: Forex Weekly Trading Analysis Gbp/usd 12/08/2013 by ejiexngltd: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2013
GBP USD CONTINUES ITS DOWN TREND AS DAILY CHART CLEARLY SHOW A DOWNWARD MOVEMENT FOR ONLINE AND LIVE FOREX TRADING SEMINAR NO LOSS STRATEGY SKYPE OR EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION. SKYPE FXEXPERTSBUSINESSVENTURES. FXEXPERTSBUSINESSVENTURES AT GMAIL.COM. WWW.NIGERIAFOREXSEMINAR.COM

1 Like

Re: Forex Weekly Trading Analysis Gbp/usd 12/08/2013 by ejiexngltd: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2013
WE STRONGLY ADVICE YOU ONLY TRADE GBP/USD CURRENCY PAIR
Re: Forex Weekly Trading Analysis Gbp/usd 12/08/2013 by ejiexngltd: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2013
Forex trading to us is the most lucrative business in the whole wide world. Or let us put it this way. It is the most profitable home based business you could ever do. In this business, there are no employees to hire, no advertising, no products to stock, no down lines to fill--you, an Internet connection and a computer
Re: Forex Weekly Trading Analysis Gbp/usd 12/08/2013 by ejiexngltd: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2013
FX EXPERTS BUSINESS VENTURES
FOREX SEMINAR
Forex trading to us is the most lucrative business in the whole wide world. Or let us put it this way. It is the most profitable home based business you could ever do. In this business, there are no employees to hire, no advertising, no products to stock, no down lines to fill--you, an Internet connection and a computer. That's all you need to make money on the world's largest market. If you are searching for an alternative to more traditional home-based business opportunities, then Forex trading may be what you have been looking for. To many people that are traveling abroad for greener pastures looking for dollars, I have got good news for you. You can be making dollars here in Nigeria. Right wherever you are even if you live in a remote village as long as you have internet access. Our people always say " What we are going to Sokoto to look for is in the pocket of sokoto" You will be making your dollars herein Nigeria and we are going to show you in our seminar starting from on the 15th of July 2013 how to TURN $1000 to $8,000 doing this wonderful business. Before going further, I will like to tell you the truth that as you can make thousands of dollars trading Forex is the way you could lose thousands. I will also like to confess that I have lost thousands of dollars in the short period of our trading. I started making money when I developed my own system of trade. I developed ways of trading that are super money spinners. Within a few months of this system, I have been doubling my investments every month. Our purpose is to empower Nigerians who would like to become Successful Forex traders. The goal is to show you how to turn $1000 to $8,000 in 3 months trading Forex. This is not exaggeration, this is what you can do. We will show you step by step how to do it, but before then let me introduce you to Forex Trading if you are a novice. If you are a Forex Trader skip and start reading from The Trade Technique.
WHAT IS FOREX
The Foreign Exchange, is the largest financial market in the world, with over $5 trillion changing hands every single day What is traded on the Foreign Exchange? The answer is money. Forex trading is where the currency of one nation is traded for that of another. Therefore, Forex trading is always traded in pairs. The most commonly traded currency pairs are traded against the US Dollar (USD). Because there is not a central exchange for the Forex market, these pairs and their crosses are traded over the telephone and online through a global network of banks, multinational corporations, importers and exporters, brokers and currency traders. Traditionally, currency trading has been a 'professionals only' market available exclusively to banks and large institutions, however, because of the rise of the new E-economy, online Forex trading firms are now able to offer trading accounts to 'retail' traders like you and I. Now anyone with a computer and an Internet connection can trade currencies just like the world's largest banks do. There are now over 10million trading accounts worldwide up from 1.7 million in 1997 BENEFIT OF FOREX TRADING
There are many benefits and advantages of trading Forex. Here are just a few reasons why so many people are choosing this market as a business opportunity:
LIQUIDITY: Because the Forex Market is so large, it is also extremely liquid. This means that with a click of a mouse you can instantaneously buy and sell at will. You are never 'stuck' in a trade. You can even set the online trading platform to automatically close your position at your desired profit level (limit order), and/or close a trade if a trade is going against you (stop order).
PROFIT IN BOTH 'RISING'AND 'FALLING' MARKET : On the stock markets, you can only make money if shares are rising, but in economic recession and falling 'bear' markets, there is little chance of making big money. Forex is different. One of the most exciting advantages of FX trading is the ability to generate profits whether a currency pair is 'up' or 'down'. A trader can profit by taking a 'long' position, (buying the currency pair at one price and selling it later at a higher price), or a 'short' position, (selling the currency pair and buying it back at a lower price). For example, if you think the US dollar will increase in value against the Japanese Yen then you will buy Dollars and sell Yen (go long). If you think the Yen will increase in value against the Dollar then you will sell Dollars and buy yen (go short). As long as the trader picks the right direction, a potential for profit always exists. 24HR : From Sunday evening to Friday evening never sleeps. This is very desirable for those who want to trade on a part-time basis, because you can choose when you want to trade--morning, noon or night.
FREE 'DEMO'ACCOUNTS, NEWS, CHARTS AND ANALYSIS: Most Online
Forex firms offer free 'Demo' accounts to practice trading,
MINI'TRADING: One might think that getting started as a currency trader would cost a lot of money. The fact is, it doesn't. Online Forex Firms now offer mini trading accounts with a minimum account deposit of only $200-$500 with no commission trading. Steps to Turn $1000 to $10000 in 3 months To do achieve this goal, you will have to open a live trading account with
a broker .

.Ever wondered how the Forex market really works?
.Would you like to know how to make money in the Forex trading business?
.Would you like to know how to trade without stress and still make money?
.Do you know that 70% of banks’ transactions is Forex trading?
.learn how to trade Forex with our software worth $2,000, software will be given to students after seminar.
.funding and withdrawing from Forex is very easy, bank wire(domiciliary account),PayPal, liberty reserve, web money, money bookers, alert pay, transfers between accounts, ego pay.
.Learn Forex 100% in just one day from 10AM to 4PM, after one week practice you can now start making money and our company will constantly guide you all the way even after seminar
we hold contest Forex contest among trainees.
.Seminar holds every Monday to Friday from on the 15th of July, each session last from 10am-4pm daily, pick a date with us and join the fast lane, start making money in just a week after training,
Re: Forex Weekly Trading Analysis Gbp/usd 12/08/2013 by coalcoal1(m): 2:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Hi everyone, I am a forex trader based in Ibadan and I seek to meet other traders who want to explore more methods of making consistent profitable trades. There is an office location that we can use for these meetings.
Please, indicate your interest by sending a mail to questconcept1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Forex Weekly Trading Analysis Gbp/usd 12/08/2013 by ejiexngltd: 6:02am On Aug 14, 2013
14/08/2013 ANALYSING GBP/USD LOOKING AT THE DAILY CHART IT STILL INDICATES THE MARKET IS GOING DOWN WHICH MEANS IT IS STILL SELLING

(1) (Reply)

What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? / Re: Online Business...unpleasant Experience / What Type Of Business Can I Do With N5m In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.