Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,968 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Dreams Interpreter Needed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpreter Needed! (1691 Views)

Dream Interpreter Needed / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams Interpreter Needed! by amaikama(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2008
Hi all. just want to know if any one in the house is good in interpreting dreams. I have this dream last week and it's still bordering me so. Really confused.

Need help urgently!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by olabowale(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2008
For anyone to interprete a dream, (Jospeh interpreted many dreams, Jacob interpreted Josph's dream, Abraham interpreted his own dream), the dreamer must narate the dream. Dream interpreter can not interprete dream, unless and until it is narated.

Hopefully, somebody will be given wisdom to be able to interprete your dream for you. But you will have to narate it first.
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by amaikama(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
I was runinning and crying profusely like a woman who had lost every thing that she had ever worked for in her entire life. asking God what my purpose here on earth on a lonely street for God knows where. all of a certain, i find my self trapped in a place that looks like a cave or a wood that has no exit and the means of going back ward was not in any existence just the only place for me is to go up and it require me in climbing the rocks as i can remember.

Up i go but not for long as i moved up gradually, i saw a bird nest on my way and i had to pass it to reach the top. low and behold, a kinda small snake was waiting for me at the bird nest. the sight of it all scares me and i had to fell from the rock or tree i was climbing to the ground and the snake came after me alright but i jerked up from my dream.

Please! if you are good in interpreting dreams kindly interpret this cause it giving me allot of concern.
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by Lady2(f): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2008
I won't say that I am good at interpreting dreams but I will try to give my insight on this as mush as possible. If I am right thanks be to God, if wrong, well I tried to help.

I was runinning and crying profusely like a woman who had lost every thing that she had ever worked for in her entire life. asking God what my purpose here on earth on a lonely street for God knows where

Check where you are in your life right now. Are you in need of a change? Do you feel like you are being weighed down or are you having trouble in an area that is significant in your life? (only u can answer these)

all of a certain, i find my self trapped in a place that looks like a cave or a wood that has no exit and the means of going back ward was not in any existence just the only place for me is to go up and it require me in climbing the rocks as i can remember.

Well you asked God for something and he's about to show you, maybe that's why you can't go back. That way there's no confusion on the issue. You can only go into the future and never to the past, time won't allow it, so look ahead. It oculd also mean that God is asking you to give him your trust and move in the direction in which he leads you
In order for you to get to where God wants you to be, you have to work hard.

Up i go but not for long as i moved up gradually, i saw a bird nest on my way and i had to pass it to reach the top. low and behold, a kind of small snake was waiting for me at the bird nest.

Possibly that on your way you will loose focus because you have found a safe haven but that's not where the Lord wants you to be so he forces you out of it. Or that as you move ahead you will come to a level of comfort and happiness and the devil rears his ugly head.
But because the snake is small it will be something that you can overcome or could overcome.

the sight of it all scares me and i had to fell from the rock or tree i was climbing to the ground and the snake came after me alright but i jerked up from my dream

You lost faith in God, giving way to the devil.

Basically God is going to shake thing up in your life and you just have to continue to have faith in him, don't loose focus, and don't become content with any comfort that comes your way, it can be shaken at any moment. Even if it is shaken, never loose faith in God. Always trust God.

I hope that helps.
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by jesusfreak(f): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2008
snakes in a dream?

not good at all

its a sign of danger

means ure playing wt sin

get right wt God
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by amaikama(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2008
Lady and Jesusfreak!!! thanks allot for your help. I pray God should give me the grace to turn away from my sin and focus more on him then ever before.
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by AKO1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2008
jesusfreak:

snakes in a dream?

not good at all

its a sign of danger

means ure playing wt sin

get right wt God
Thanks for your effort but where is that in your bible?
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by amaikama(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2008
A_K_O!! It an Interpretation. she did not say she read it in a Bible. It the way she reads my dreams and interpret it in her own way.

Please give me your own interpretation.
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by jesusfreak(f): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2008
A_K_O:

Thanks for your effort but where is that in your bible?

lol

i didnt promise a bile quote an i didnt give one! grin just d way it happens sometimes with d symbol of snakes
im talking fro experience undecided
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by princeonx: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2008
shocked shocked shocked what are you guys talking about?

please poster don't even believe all that interpretation abeg! just go buy Panadol na fever dey worry you
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by amaikama(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2008
Prince! abeg this thing dey disturb me seriously and if you fit help i go appreciate am but no joke about am. Abeg!!!
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by princeonx: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2008
Trust me my guy! you don't want me to interpret that your dream for real! cux by the time I finish, fear no go let you sleep again cux e go continue from where e been stop! and u know there's always more action in part 2 for goodness sake its a dream!

Don't get me wrong I know sometimes in real life things similar to the thing we dream about happen but comeon now! are you saying if I tell you that death is after you, you'll be OK? or will that make my interpretation right! no let Cele people hear this your yearn Ohhh cux by the time you finish buying stuff on their list, you go even preffer the deal the dream offered you  grin  grin  grin sound like what a kid will say
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by AKO1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2008
amaikama:

A_K_O!! It an Interpretation. she did not say she read it in a Bible. It the way she reads my dreams and interpret it in her own way.

Please give me your own interpretation.

I dont have any interpretation.

But which do you prefer: Unverifiable human reasoning or the eternal word of God? Just a thought, I'm not completely throwing away what the others have said.
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by xstar(f): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ amaikama
I was runinning and crying profusely like a woman who had lost every thing that she had ever worked for in her entire life. asking God what my purpose here on earth on a lonely street for God knows where. all of a certain, i find my self trapped in a place that looks like a cave or a wood that has no exit and the means of going back ward was not in any existence just the only place for me is to go up and it require me in climbing the rocks as i can remember.

Up i go but not for long as i moved up gradually, i saw a bird nest on my way and i had to pass it to reach the top. low and behold, a kind of small snake was waiting for me at the bird nest. the sight of it all scares me and i had to fell from the rock or tree i was climbing to the ground and the snake came after me alright but i jerked up from my dream.

Please! if you are good in interpreting dreams kindly interpret this cause it giving me allot of concern.

Hi poster, uour story sounds so scary,how prayerful r u?cos the first thing to do immediately was to reject that dream immediately u woke. i will recommend u to go 4 deliverance dear, The dream is a sign of backwardness in life n if u dont tackle it nw it will b very difficult for u to move forward nwn in future.so firstly confess ur sin then go to God in prayer, pray against every power oppressing u, that does nt want u to go forward,pray against every power that is holding u down to release u n u will c the way the Lord will start embarrasing with blessings fro left right n centre.Thanks n all d best wink
Re: Dreams Interpreter Needed! by oludayo20(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
amaikama:

Up i go but not for long as i moved up gradually, i saw a bird nest on my way and i had to pass it to reach the top. low and behold, a kind of small snake was waiting for me at the bird nest. the sight of it all scares me and i had to fell from the rock or tree i was climbing to the ground and the snake came after me alright but i jerked up from my dream.

Hi,
I need to let you know that God loves you,hence the revelations in this dream,You must be a hardworking person,or a serious minded individual who's determined to succeed and your prayers must have come up Him. God is only showing you the reasons why your desires are not coming to pass,There has been a conspiracy against you,and I believe it's there a long time,some powers that are not of God are determined to stop your breakthrough,though you've made several attempt or rather struggle to break free,all your efforts have been useless,this is the reason why you find your self in a cave and as you attempt to find a way out,a snake was waiting for you.
My advice to you are:
God has desired to deliver you and your deliverance will be final.
You will need to fast and pray.I will recommend 3 days dry fast i.e do not eat or drink water during this fast.I also recommend you pray along during the course of the fast.
Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour so that this enemies will not have inroad into your life again.
Join a Bible believing church in your locality.
I know surely that you will be delivered,and that the same God that reveal this dream to you will surely deliver you.
Do not be afraid ,Only trust God ,your time of deliverance is now!
I will pray along with you.
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Judas Iscariot-a Traitor Or An Angel? / Judge Not / Ridiculous Church Names In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.