Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Dream Interpreter Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpreter Needed (1264 Views)

Language Interpreter / Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpreter Needed by jennybright(f): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
In the dream I'm always see myself going into a deep and dark forest. I tried to figure it out but I couldn't, it's giving me a concern because it's not just once or twice. I asked someone and he told me it's a spiritual blindness. What is spiritual blindness? I don't know. I would be glad if someone can help me out in interpreting it. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by agohmamuda(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
You have come to the solution ground. This dark forest u keep seeing represents something. Well, that's all the vision I have for now as regards ur dream. I will have to sleep n wake up again for the remaining part.
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
jennybright:
In the dream I'm always see myself going into a deep and dark forest. I tried to figure it out but I couldn't, it's giving me a concern because it's not just once or twice. I asked someone and he told me it's a spiritual blindness. What is spiritual blindness? I don't know. I would be glad if someone can help me out in interpreting it. Thanks and God bless.
until the day you stop worrying... it won't end.

I don't remember my dreams anymore, I stopped remembering when I stop asking for meanings.

It's all just dreams... nothing more.

Humans are always scared of what they don't understand. Even though it's nothing.
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by Niflheim(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
@Jennybright................Do not allow anyone to scare you!!! Your dreams are simply a natural biological process and they have nothing to do with angels or spirits!!! I know of a man who was having constant nightmares for 3 months!!! He complained that a white, shapeless monster, with no eyes,no nose and no mouth, with a strong smell, used to chase him in his dreams. The doctor asked him what he eats for dinner every night, and he said, "Heavy Fufu"!!! When the doctor told him to stop eating fufu late at night...............................................guess what happened..........................................he stopped having nightmares!!!

Guess what this man was always seeing in his dreams, and claiming it was monster......................................................"Fufu"!!!
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
jennybright:
Are you born again.. Are you presently walking in his ways
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by jcross19: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Niflheim:
@Jennybright................Do not allow anyone to scare you!!! Your dreams are simply a natural biological process and they have nothing to do with angels or spirits!!! I know of a man who was having constant nightmares for 3 months!!! He complained that a white, shapeless monster, with no eyes,no nose and no mouth, with a strong smell, used to chase him in his dreams. The doctor asked him what he eats for dinner every night, and he said, "Heavy Fufu"!!! When the doctor told him to stop eating fufu late at night...............................................guess what happened..........................................he stopped having nightmares!!!

Guess what this man was always seeing in his dreams, and claiming it was monster......................................................"Fufu"!!!
are you a christian? Why christian whatsapp group? Please I need your respond.
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by jcross19: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pyrrho:
until the day you stop worrying... it won't end.

I don't remember my dreams anymore, I stopped remembering when I stop asking for meanings.

It's all just dreams... nothing more.

Humans are always scared of what they don't understand. Even though it's nothing.
this is the reason devil is using you to play football. Devil will come and tell you that dream is natural, is nothing to worry about? Are you sure? Sit down and think that occurrence happening around you why is it like that? See those who die on a plane crash, accident on the road, in the sea even bullet attack , I wish they harken to the voice of warning that came to them in the dream that might not happen to them. Summary before anything happen to you either good or bad it must first dramatised in the dream it now left for the wise to reason or the fool to overlook it.
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by jcross19: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
jennybright:
see , this is the meaning of the dream and compare what you are seeing now in your life or you will see later; there is situation that's coming or you are going to find yourself in which is going to be terrible to find way out will be difficult and inside that situation what you don't expect will be showing face. And the situation is that they will be no way out.
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by jennybright(f): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2016
jcross19:
see , this is the meaning of the dream and compare what you are seeing now in your life or you will see later; there is situation that's coming or you are going to find yourself in which is going to be terrible to find way out will be difficult and inside that situation what you don't expect will be showing face. And the situation is that they will be no way out.

How do I go about it I'm confused. Yes I'm a Christian Catholic
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by jcross19: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2016
jennybright:

How do I go about it I'm confused. Yes I'm a Christian Catholic
just trust in God and in your prayer. Pray and fast, power will change hand.
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by jennybright(f): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
jcross19:
just trust in God and in your prayer. Pray and fast, power will change hand.

Amen n thanks. Do have a nice weekend
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by jcross19: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
jennybright:

Amen n thanks. Do have a nice weekend
if you have some private issue you can pm on nairaland.
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by sonofthunder: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
jennybright:
no further details on said dream(s)?
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by jennybright(f): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
sonofthunder:

no further details on said dream(s)?

No
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by sonofthunder: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
jennybright:

No
I don't think that's a good dream, or maybe satan just trying to plant fear in you. get closer to God, set time daily to...
-pray
-study the word
-praise and worship God.
-resist/cancel bad dreams... exercise your authority in Christ.
God bless you.
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by jennybright(f): 6:05am On Feb 14, 2016
sonofthunder:

I don't think that's a good dream, or maybe satan just trying to plant fear in you. get closer to God, set time daily to...
-pray
-study the word
-praise and worship God.
-resist/cancel bad dreams... exercise your authority in Christ.
God bless you.

Amen n thanks
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by NnaNna4(m): 6:29am On Feb 14, 2016
if after a dream you are scared or afraid, then be careful it is more than you may presume.
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by NnaNna4(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2016
if a dream comes more than twice be careful and FAST and pray

Job 33:14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.

[KJV] Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

[ESV] Job 33:16 then he opens the ears of men and terrifies them with warnings,

[NLT] Job 33:18 He protects them from the grave, from crossing over the river of death.
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by jennybright(f): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
NnaNna4:
if a dream comes more than twice be careful and FAST and pray

Job 33:14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.

[KJV] Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

[ESV] Job 33:16 then he opens the ears of men and terrifies them with warnings,

[NLT] Job 33:18 He protects them from the grave, from crossing over the river of death.

I didn't get it sir
Re: Dream Interpreter Needed by sonofthunder: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
jennybright:

Amen n thanks
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Photos Of Top Pastor And His Gay Partner Hit Internet / Does God Exist?? Logical Analysis / Christian Actress: Gloria Bamiloye Clocks 53 Years Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.