Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Oyo: 4 Rapists Abduct 17-year-old Apprentice • They Spoilt My Ramadan Fast – Vic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo: 4 Rapists Abduct 17-year-old Apprentice • They Spoilt My Ramadan Fast – Vic (836 Views)

Rapists Strangle UTME Candidate In Ogun, Dump Corpse Inside Bush (photo) / Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyo: 4 Rapists Abduct 17-year-old Apprentice • They Spoilt My Ramadan Fast – Vic by ChrisOD: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Oyo: 4 Rapists abduct 17-year-old apprentice • They spoilt my Ramadan fast – victim

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cruel!

advertisement

Four men are now cooling their heels in the net of Oyo State Police Command following their arrest for kidnapping a 17-year- old girl, Bisola who was raped severally. Her pleas to be spared because of her Ramadan fast fell on deaf ears.

The incident which happened at Bembo area of Apata, Ibadan, on Wednesday July 31 was also recorded on a blackberry phone by the suspects who seized her under wears and threatened to make public the video of the sex romp if she ever told anyone about the crime.

SaturdaySun gathered that trouble started for the victim, Bisola, a muslim faithful when one of the suspects, Ariyo Fawemi came to the shop where she's an apprentice to buy a satchet of pure water and at the same time

approached Bisola for a relationship, an offer she turned down.

Miffed by the suspected arrogance of Bisola, Fawemi allegedly went and recruited three of his friends to join him in the plot to deflate the victim's pride. Around 8pm on July 31, 2013, when the victim closed from the shop and was on

her way home, she was ambushed by the four suspects who allegedly hypnotized her with a charm and took her home.

To ensure the cry of their victim is not heard by neighbours or passersby, the suspects allegedly put on a radio at a high volume that overshadowed her shout for help while she was raped one after the other. They were also said to have recorded the sexual escapade with theirBlackberry phone.

Saturday Sun gathered that after raping her, theythreatened to throw her out naked but after much pleas she was given her clothes and released around 10pm with a warning that she should henceforth respect them.

The victim , Bisola told Saturday Sun that she couldn't believe all that happened to her during the Ramadan period when she was observing her fasting as a muslim.

Narrating her ordeal to Saturday Sun, Bisola said "I am a devoted muslim. I just finished my SSS3 at Oluyole Estate Grammar School Ring Road. My problem is that I never dated any of these guys. One of the suspects, Ariyo toasted meand I didn't accept. He later came to our shop and collected my bag and confronted me.

"They put on the radioand made it loud and they raped me. Ariyo raped me twice.

"They kept my brassiere, pant and other underwear and kept them on the

ceiling of the room . I started pleading and they gave me two options

either to be naked and have my clothes seized or take my clothes on

my head and start running

"Later I was given my clothes and that was around 10.00pm I didn't know the house where I was raped but I managed to get home. When I got home I explained to my mother what I encountered and how I was raped"

She further stated that "immediately my mother took me to Kaula police station and later we were transferred to Apata Police station."

In his confession, one of the suspects, 22 year old Ariyo Fawemi , told Saturday Sun that "I raped the victim. We are only four and I have toasted her before . Later that day I and my friends double crossed her and we took her to my house at Bembo Area Apata Ibadan. Four of us raped her.

"We made her naked and took her picture while nakedthrough the usage of blackberry. When she was crying we decided to increase the volume of the radio . I later gave her N1,000 not to tell anybody."

Another suspect, 18 year old Adetoro Ademola stated that " I attended Apata Grammar School in Ibadan. I am in SSS 2 and I also raped the victim. . It was Ariyo that called me that I should join him to rape her and I did it once.

It was that night that the police came to our house and arrested

me." The mother of the victim, Alhaja Alimot Olanrewaju burst into tears as she was talking to Saturday Sun. She said that " I was shocked when I saw my daughter around 10pm . She is a strong and devoted Muslim. I thought she closed late at the saloon or she went to mosque. Suddenly she was crying and she told me what happened to her, that she was raped by four men . Immediately we went to Kaola police station. From there the police followed us to the suspects' house and the suspect , Ariyo wanted to escape through the window but he was arrested while we went after the second suspect, Ademola, and he was also arrested. The other suspects escaped . That same dayI took my daughter to the hospital and the doctor confirmed that she was raped. The girl is to do her freedom this year and I know Allah will judge the suspects."

Speaking on the incident, the Oyo State Police Public Relations Officer, Mrs Olabisi Ilobanofor added that the two suspects have been arrested while other suspects escaped .

She said this is a lesson for those who do evil and think they can go free saying the law is waiting for them.

She said the two suspects will soon be charged to court after the conclusion of the investigation while those on the run will be arrested and prosecuted.

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/aug/11/503.html
Re: Oyo: 4 Rapists Abduct 17-year-old Apprentice • They Spoilt My Ramadan Fast – Vic by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2013
So her crime now is saying no to the guys advances.another example of what 'N.M' are good at :/

(1) (Reply)

How Mr Enedo Fromanambra Killed Hismum For Money Rituals / Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife / Police Declares Man Wanted - Read The Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.