Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. (615 Views)

I Want To Apologize For My Nuisance , I Hereby Quit Nairaland..bye Guys / I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland / An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by Vivly(f): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Are you tired of nairaland?
Were you unjustly banned?
Are you involved in a squabble on nairaland?
Are you the butt of e-bullies?
Do you hate the mods?
Infact, do you want to quit nairaland?
If your answer is yes, them we are on the right track because this appeal is for you.
THE APPEAL.
Inasmuch as you want to quit, you know nairaland has contributed something positive in your life. For that minute reason, I want to plead with those wishing to quit nairaland to please stop opening threads telling us you want to leave nairaland. If you want to quit, just quit. It is that simple. If you have made up your mind to go, i wonder what other nairaland members can do to change it. Just lawa like that sharpaly. So you wont start corrupting the minds of newbies here.
And sef, shame no dey catch some of una eh?. Una go sey una wan go but yet dey log in they read una own thread. Haba.

1 Like

Re: To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by mascot87(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
On point vivly,how on earth will someone come here and open a thread telling us he or her os exiting nairaland?who cares? no one consulted you initially to register here so why should you tell everyone that you are on your way?It's very simple,just remove nairaland from your bookmark(if it has been bookmarked) and don't ever type www.nairaland.com on your browser again.You came quietly, leave quietly.
In other news, I am sure those saying they will not view nairaland again are joking because they would one day need an online information and if it's typed in google,nairaland will surely surface.
Re: To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mtcheeew
what is the purpose of this thread?
Mtchew!
Re: To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by Afrocatalyst: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nice thread joor. Dnt mind them. I wonder if they were invited before joining.
Re: To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by PrinceDudu(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
i support wetin u talk sha.. wink and i gbadu ur luv for nairaland jare, u like am so tay u open this same tread twice.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland As Described By Wikipedia / Spanish Police Arrest 25 In 'nigeria Sex-trafficking Ring' / Pls I Need Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.