Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland (2262 Views)

I May Quit Nairaland Today / I Want To Apologize For My Nuisance , I Hereby Quit Nairaland..bye Guys / An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2013
The new MOD on the TV/movies section banned me;

Banned by Briareos in TV/Movies for Derailing of
thread, instigating fights, fighting, and insulting
members . Ban expires on 11:18pm On Sep 23

Meanwhile I wasn't the one who started the fight and the person who started the fight www.nairaland.com/kslib wasn't banned because he is a close friend to Briareos....this is INJUSTICE!!! I'm no longer a nairalander! I quit it!! I'm OUT!!!
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Mynd44: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2013
Why not post a link to the thread and that page so we know what went down
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by fr3do(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2013
Kachifo (goodbye in igbo)
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by greedie1(f): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2013
op, leave becoz u want to not bcz some ediot is power drunk. don't let anyone run u off.
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by SlyIg(f): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2013
god_of_music: The new MOD on the TV/movies section banned me;

Meanwhile I wasn't the one who started the fight and the person who started the fight www.nairaland.com/kslib wasn't banned because he is a close friend to Briareos....this is INJUSTICE!!! I'm no longer a nairalander! I quit it!! I'm OUT!!!

Try n watch TV/movie in ur room but not on nairaland.lol!
If not for dis post,I wouldn't have known such section exist n their mods aren't popular as well!
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/1946

The post are all hidden,as a MOD that you are...you can open them posts. I'm really upset that's how they banned my brother forever

www.nairaland.com/jason verbz

And my best friend

www.nairaland.com/giiyaz

And they now hate nairaland!! It's so BAD!!! angry
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Briareos(m): 1:23am On Sep 18, 2013
I really don't have to explain myself, but I will.

You instigated the fight and you were cursing out people randomly without provocation.

You were warned by my co-mod, instead of you to stop - you openly mocked him.

And except you, your brother and your best friend are born on the same day and month and bear the same name [censored], then, you are guilty of rule no 19.

You are notorious for your multiple IDs on Nairaland, and it gives you a faux power to do whatever you wish. If one account gets banned, you switch to the other ones.

But be warned, as far as TV/Movies is concerned, I will be hunting down your multiple IDs and will be banning them appropriately from that section.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2013
Briareos: I really don't have to explain myself, but I will.

You instigated the fight and you were cursing out people randomly without provocation.

You were warned by my co-mod, instead of you to stop - you openly mocked him.

And except you, your brother and your best friend are born on the same day and month and bear the same name [censored], then, you are guilty of rule no 19.

You are notorious for your multiple IDs on Nairaland, and it gives you a faux power to do whatever you wish. If one account gets banned, you switch to the other ones.

But be warned, as far as TV/Movies is concerned, I will be hunting down your multiple IDs and will be banning them appropriately from that section.
OK....I quit Nairaland! You just killed my spirit with these words!! I was even better and more current in BellaNaija! [size=30pt]NAIRALAND SUCKS!!![/size] angry angry
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by prof800(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Dear god_of_music,
We sincerely hope that you repent and become a nice person that you were supposed to be.
We do wish that you stomach your ban, and come back to have fun in NL after your ban has expired. You'll surely want to join your folks in the BBA Thread.
Take an example from Me; I sent you warnings but you ignored and insulted Me publicly. What did I do? Nothing. I can stomach much insults. Can't I?
You even sent me a private mail abusing me and using a foul language at me. I did not take any action against you for that. I forgave you.
----
Live out your ban and come back a better person.
Thanks.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by 190: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Popowaa: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2013
This got me laughing really hard,person vex see the thing person write give am gringringringrin
prof800: Dear god_of_music,
We sincerely hope that you repent and become a nice person that you were supposed to be.
We do wish that you stomach your ban, and come back to have fun in NL after your ban has expired. You'll surely want to join your folks in the BBA Thread.
Take an example from Me; I sent you warnings but you ignored and insulted Me publicly. What did I do? Nothing. I can stomach much insults. Can't I?
You even sent me a private mail abusing me and using a foul language at me. I did not take any action against you for that. I forgave you.
----
Thanks.
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Mynd44: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2013
See how mods are handing him his backside in public
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44: See how mods are handing him his backside in public
I will soon become a Mod
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Mynd44: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2013
god_of_music: I will soon become a Mod
If you are hoping it will be in the music section, you must be high on weed
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
If you are hoping it will be in the music section, you must be high on weed
But I already applied sad
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Mynd44: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2013
god_of_music: But I already applied sad
And how does that translate to getting it?

Smh

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
And how does that translate to getting it?

Smh
So because you don't like me...you won't give me the honor...Ok lemme go modify my applications on that your thread
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2013

Banned by sexkillz in Politics for Trolling. Ban expires
on 10:59am On Dec 27

THIS IS SHEET!!!
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by demelza: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
god_of_music: Banned by Briareos in TV/Movies for Derailing of

THIS IS SHEET!!!
Why are you still posting comments? Is this your version of quitting angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Ishilove: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
god_of_music: www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/1946

The post are all hidden,as a MOD that you are...you can open them posts. I'm really upset that's how they banned my brother forever

www.nairaland.com/jason verbz

And my best friend

www.nairaland.com/giiyaz

And they now hate nairaland!! It's so BAD!!! angry
Did they ban your entire family?
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by psky: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Op you already said you quit nairaland, and even said it sucks. So why don't you just stop commenting and leave. You aren't exactly sounding mature by staying and insulting people.
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Rexphobia(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
May be appeal of ban and probation should be considered by Seun and mods.

My 2 kobo
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
prof800: Dear god_of_music,
----
Thanks.

Lmwkwd....this prof is a bad person! grin grin grin....see polite insult and downgrading cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Btw, brarieous (or what's the spelling sef) said something about same name: does that mean that when people open nairaland account, they do enter their names? And I used to think it was only usernames...lol
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
god_of_music: Banned by Briareos in TV/Movies for Derailing of

THIS IS SHEET!!!

It's a matter of time before they ban you from Nairaland completely grin.
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
speedyboi:

It's a matter of time before they ban you from Nairaland completely grin.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Never a Dull moment grin
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by demelza: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
god_of_music: And how does it concern you FOOL!!
Aww....
You sound pained.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This New Human-like Creature (photo) / Mad Man And His Pregnant Mad Woman Girlfriend Caught Kissing And Smooching Each / An Ethiopian Daughter Had Sex With Father To Stop Him From Marrying Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.