Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Pls Help Me With Recipe For Fruitcake And Chocolate Cake - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Help Me With Recipe For Fruitcake And Chocolate Cake (1940 Views)

The MYSTERY Chocolate Cake Reinvented / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Download Free Video On How To Make Chocolate Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Recipe For Fruitcake And Chocolate Cake by PrettyCindy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hi cake lovers nd bakers, pls I need the recipes for fruitcake and chocolate cake. Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Me With Recipe For Fruitcake And Chocolate Cake by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
for chocolate cake,you've got
Flour
Eggs
sour cream
Baking powder
Baking soda
Butter
Cocoa powder
Sugar
Excel sponge
For fruit cake,you've got
Flour
Sugar
Mixed fruits
Baking powder
Butter
Brown sugar
Grounded nutmeg
Mixed spices
Eggs
Brandy
Re: Pls Help Me With Recipe For Fruitcake And Chocolate Cake by PrettyCindy(f): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks madam.
Pls writ out the procedure of preparation for me.
Re: Pls Help Me With Recipe For Fruitcake And Chocolate Cake by ibizgirl(f): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2013

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About "Nsala Soup". / Where Can I Get Wholesale Of Bread Materials / The Huge Fish I Bought Today...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.