Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Need God's Prophecy About The Way Forward!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need God's Prophecy About The Way Forward!!! (455 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / No Prophecy About Election Postponement / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need God's Prophecy About The Way Forward!!! by bradleyk: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dear members my life is at crossroads and i need a genuine man of God operating in the prophetic gift to guide me on the way forward for my life.I am a born-again christian.My best choice would have been SCOAN but the crowd is just intimidating and i am based in Kenya that complicates my situation a little bit i.e. i need invitation letter and all that...
Question:Who are the other genuine men of God in Naija might you recommend;of-course must be accessible by a hustler.Please assist.
Re: I Need God's Prophecy About The Way Forward!!! by Debeloved87(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
I HAVE ONE FOR YOU...HIS NAME IS PROPHET JOHN ABINJO..HE IS SMALL BUT MIGHTY IN GOD, AM SURE YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.. 08028320378 ...but a warning to you, dont do or go against what he tells you, if he says dont do this, pls dont do it,if he says do this, you can go ahead and do it. GOD BLESS.
Re: I Need God's Prophecy About The Way Forward!!! by bradleyk: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Thanks a lot for taking your time to reply.Does the man of God have a public ministry i.e. a church, mission, office.Any other info. e.g. website.Please assist because there might be many of us out here you know...silently in need of help.Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

4 Keys To Deep Worship / If You Die Without Knowing JESUS / Touch Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.