Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh Explains Why She Attempted Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Explains Why She Attempted Suicide (914 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Explains How She Fell For Churchill / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Explains Why She Attempted Suicide by Kaymisola(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
In the early hours of today, news broke out that Tonto Dikeh actually attempted commiting suicide due to the criticisms she receives from the various social media platforms...well Tonto Dikeh via twitter has told us why she attempted the suicidal mission! http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/tonto-dikeh-explains-why-she-attempted.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Explains Why She Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
All these coming from Poko.......issorite.

Hang on a minute, I'm actually first to comment? Damn it, that shows how jobless I am now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Explains Why She Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
I doubt she wrote wrote this herself!

What happened to all the abbreviation sh it!

Na depression cause am undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Explains Why She Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Chillisauce: I doubt she wrote wrote this herself!

What happened to all the abbreviation sh it!

Na depression cause am undecided
good observation....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Explains Why She Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
ROSYL:
good observation....

Maybe it's copy and paste grin

You know, from books
Re: Tonto Dikeh Explains Why She Attempted Suicide by ceospecial(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
so how will this bring lite 2 my village? Or upgrade my g.p?

(1) (Reply)

Is Pastor Ajanaku Dead? / Actress Stella Damascus Clash With Senator Yerima On Aljazeera! / Dele Momodu And His Beautiful Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.