Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

MI Is My Mentor -Ice Prince - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / MI Is My Mentor -Ice Prince (901 Views)

5 Things Learnt From Ice Prince’s Interview On U.S Radio Show "Breakfast Club" / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Comic Speech At Ice Prince Album Launch-Video / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MI Is My Mentor -Ice Prince by 9jantatainment: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Panshak Zamani, popularly known as Prince made a revealing comment about his musical career while performing at the just concluded musical concert Star Trek. Not so many knew that MI was Ice Prince’s mentor/teacher on how to rap.

Ice Prince made this known to his fans while performing by referencing MI as his mentor in the game, in his words, ‘no MI no Ice Prince’. This is humility at its peak. Unknown to Ice Prince, MI was backstage, he took to the stage and also thanked him for the comments and showered praises on Ice Prince for his humility because not so many of their colleagues that have attained stardom would reference their mentor the way Ice did.

In his remarks, MI noted that he was humbled by what Ice Prince said and very grateful.

#Hope other artistes learn from Ice’s humility

More pictures at http://www..com.ng/ice-prince-calls-mi-his-mentor-on-star-trek/

(1) (Reply)

SEE What Tonto Dikeh Is Wearing To Her Coolfm Interview Today / 7 Essential Habits That Will Make You A Better Person In 2014 / The "I'm First To Comment" People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.