Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno (46782 Views)

How To Use Glo Bis On Android Without Changing Imei / How To Install Java(.jar, .jad) Apps On Android Without Emulator / How To Partition Your SD Card For Android Without PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by uhuns: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
dunmorris: back up ur apps and restore factory settings, it may be that some apps are controlling ur hard ware
not working.
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by dunmorris(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Elsafema: do i need to back up my app and file b4 rooting i use tecno pad
. NO

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by alonso2214(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
@dunmorris i have a netbook android laptop and i try using supersu to root my laptop but it said i should install supersu binary whenever i try to install it always failed. Is there any solution to this?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by ikpefan: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
I tried rooting techno phantom N9
after everything
i pressed down the power button and the key up
after waiting for some time d fone didnt strt the i press down button
thereafter this is wat the phone says
"now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload<filename>.....'
the phone have not been able to boot since only that msg is just there i cant remove battery in the pad

pls somebody help this is not my fone
is there any button to press to go back reboot my phone?
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by OCTAVO: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
ikpefan: I tried rooting techno phantom N9
after everything
i pressed down the power button and the key up
after waiting for some time d fone didnt strt the i press down button
thereafter this is wat the phone says
"now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload<filename>.....'
the phone have not been able to boot since only that msg is just there i cant remove battery in the pad

pls somebody help this is not my fone
is there any button to press to go back reboot my phone?
Sorry, since you can't remove the battery, I guess you have to wait for the battery to run down.
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by ikpefan: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
THE TECHNO PHANTOM N9 TAB BOOT properly again after completely draining the batery for it to reboot

PLS those that have this Tab rooted with this method should pls post a how the got it right i dont wana break this fone but i need it rooted
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by ikpefan: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2013
please i need help from those that have rooted techno tab N9
when i press power button and up
it shows me sets of options
1 reboot system now
2 send files on adb blabla....
3 wipe system file..etc

the broblem is that the how do i select or activate 'reboot system now' the fone only has the power button and up/dwn button

i pressbower button when Reboot system now is highligted but it didnt wrk
wen i press down it gives me the same problem i was in. now am still waiting for the battery to run down
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by ikpefan: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2013
oshonola: Now enjoying my rooted phantom pad. Thanks man more knowledge
please am using same techno tab how do u get to select reboot system now option
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by alonso2214(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2013
alonso2214: @dunmorris i have a netbook android laptop and i try using supersu to root my laptop but it said i should install supersu binary whenever i try to install it always failed. Is there any solution to this?
plz anybody should help me now.
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by ikpefan: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
at the end this morning i got the techno N9 tab rooted with the help of a friends fone call who followed these steps properly in this site thanks to u all
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by jreyez(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
GIONEE ELIFE E3

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by maxta: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dunmorris/Anyone Please help:

I just unrooted my THL W3 Android but some of the apps (twitter, FB, Linkedin and Instagram) are not working anymore, what can I do to get things back as it were before the rooting?
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by jreyez(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
maxta: Dunmorris/Anyone Please help:

I just unrooted my THL W3 Android but some of the apps (twitter, FB, Linkedin and Instagram) are not working anymore, what can I do to get things back as it were before the rooting?

Where's your location?? If you're in lagos I'll be willing to help HOLLA @ME 08140321253. OR WHATSAPP
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by maxta: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
jreyez:

Where's your location?? If you're in lagos I'll be willing to help HOLLA @ME 08140321253. OR WHATSAPP

I am in Abuja. Will add you on whassap in a bit... Thanks!
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by hernars(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2013
Smbdy should plz help me o! I tried dis method with tecno N9 and am nw stucked in d start screen with this message'now send the package to apply to the device with"adb sideload<filename>... What should i do plz! My numb is 07034994188 u can flash me
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by hernars(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2013
Plz how did u do it plzz 07034994188
ikpefan: at the end this morning i got the techno N9 tab rooted with the help of a friends fone call who followed these steps properly in this site thanks to u all
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by hernars(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2013
ikpefan: at the end this morning i got the techno N9 tab rooted with the help of a friends fone call who followed these steps properly in this site thanks to u all
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by hernars(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=hernars][/quote] plz buzz me up 07034994188
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by hernars(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2013
plz buzz me @ 07034994188
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by danjudevickey: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2013
about rootin my l3... hope it wont remove any of my files? especially my inbuilt asphalt 6.. thanks
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
I can't believe I wud b able to root my machine without my PC. Dis is great and I sincerely thank the OP for a great job done wella, I pray more grease to ur elbow. And to others, pls let's keep our life lively by emulating wot Damarus has done and together we shall salvage in peace.....to Q1 users, it is real, safe, easy, costless and above all, timeless.
Pls if at all I want to unroot, wot must I do?
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by Geniusvic(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Does this method brick any phone it doesn't work on? I wanna try it on infinix race lite, infinix smart surf nd Htc g2
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by Zet72(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Op it did not work on my HTC desire, any other option
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by hernars(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ask me how I did it, I don't know but thank God I got it rooted @ last after trying so many methodssssss................rocking droid VPN with my phantom padk
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by sixone: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
worked on my gionee P2 thanks to @jreyez who gave me the link and of course to the op too.
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by adoptop70: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rotimigabriel: Help o, after rootin, i couldn't reboot. D robbot am seeing is lying down. Pls i need help ooo
don't worry your robot is sleeping it will wake-up latter, he don tire after a long work.
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by ustazi: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
av jst rooted my techno q1 n it worked perfectly. tnx more grease to ur elbow man. wow
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by adoptop70: 4:28am On Sep 29, 2013
dunmorris: Hey guys Have found new way u can Root your Android without PC I use this method to root My Tecno N7 .
First Download this app ( link below)
Called framaroot

LINK>>>>> http:///4qDGW3OI
2. Enter framaroot app then klick on bromir a prompt message will appear telling you have successfully root phone you need to reboot system.

3 . Now switch off your Android phone, reboot your phone to recovery mod by pressing POWER BUTTON and KEY VOLUME UP , hold it till recovery mode appear with Android robot locate REBOOT SYSTEM

4. Then click on the first home button on your Android menus your phone will reboot it self .. that's all you ave root your Android phone. Pics below

I: from the first image that's framaroot ..click on boromir. Too root your droid phone ....
first of all a million thanks to @dunmorris for this research what a great work. It supper easy in a 1,2 click u re done thanks very much more grace to your elbow,I,m now flexing my infinix race.

Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by Binael: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2013
Pls Can that method root my infinix surf smart?
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by demex24(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Binael: Pls Can that method root my infinix surf smart?
Try it n c
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by uhuns: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2013
any help.
tried it on my Gionee p1 with no success.
any other version of app
Re: PHOTO: Root Your Android Without PC Tested ON N7 Tecno by ballee4: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2013
pls help me. i tried it on my galaxy grand and it tells me that 'your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in framaroot' what do i do pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. / Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? / Best Blackberry Data Plan In Nigeria: Which Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.