Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander (893 Views)

Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
I'm sorry oooo. Since this is what the moderator wants, so I got no choice than to write about Beverly Osu since she is now the famous yeyebrity all this moderator wants to make as fp. Hope I didn't annoy u all. No be me Ooooooo, naaa Moderators cause. I must make the front page by fire by force
Re: Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by iheanyi40(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
klenzjoshua: I'm sorry oooo. Since this is what the moderator wants, so I got no choice than to write about Beverly Osu since she is now the famous yeyebrity all this moderator wants to make as fp. Hope I didn't annoy u all. No be me Ooooooo, naaa Moderators cause. I must make the front page by fire by force
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by psalmdave(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Av been waitin for wen sumone would address dis issue...education nd news,sportsmakes less dan 15% of nairaland frontpage..moderators shud address dis pls...one can easily guess front page topics e.g
tonto dikeh wears blue shorts nd uses a brown lipstick.
wizkid looks at mochedda bossom.
beverly osu talks abt her mother(abi we no get mothers.
tuface spotted in a keke napep.
D funniest one i saw last year was dis topic.."WAS UCHE JOMBO STRUGGLING WITH HIGH HEELS?...i fear for my generation oh,where we dy go?GOD PLS AV MERCY ON US
Re: Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by psalmdave(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
This must enter front page oh by force weda na only 3 pple comment..my dear moderators,try 2 be fair
Re: Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by r231(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 13, 2013
psalmdave: Av been waitin for wen sumone would address dis issue...education nd news,sportsmakes less dan 15% of nairaland frontpage..moderators shud address dis pls...one can easily guess front page topics e.g
tonto dikeh wears blue shorts nd uses a brown lipstick.
wizkid looks at mochedda bossom.
beverly osu talks abt her mother(abi we no get mothers.
tuface spotted in a keke napep.
D funniest one i saw last year was dis topic.."WAS UCHE JOMBO STRUGGLING WITH HIGH HEELS?...i fear for my generation oh,where we dy go?GOD PLS AV MERCY ON US
funy sh1t

(1) (Reply)

Bus From Mowe To VI / 2013 Forbes 50 African Richest List – Dangote Tops With $20 Billion / ''the Amalgamation Of Nigeria Was A Fraud'' By Chief Richard Akinjide, San

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.