Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears (683 Views)

Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria / Ex-bankers: How Is Life Outside Banking? / Anybody That Deals Or Knows About Cocoa Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by adebisola(f): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
First grade female casual wears are availb

Do you fall in this category? If Yes, kindly contact me on 08034016327. Thank you.
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by babakk2(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2013
Goodday do you make or import? I will like to know, i stay in osogbo
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by adebisola(f): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2013
@babakk.....i do not make or import.....i buy directly from importers.Thank u.
@jossy....thank u...i will contact u.
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by adebisola(f): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2013
@babakk,i do not make or import,i buy directly from importers.Thank u.
@jossy,thank u,i will contact u.
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by teryj: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2013
can you please connect me with the importers? Especially suits
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by adebisola(f): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2013
@teryj, sorry dear...we engage not in suits
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by babakk2(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2013
adebisola: @babakk,i do not make or import,i buy directly from importers.Thank u.
ok thanx so we can now talk better. And i will to know the price? 08034596524
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by ogoplus: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
I am in Lagos, I am qualified?
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by goodee: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Am interested, Here is my number: 08034330203 and Email: goodness.mfon.raphael@gmail.com. So that we can talk more and meet as well. Thanks waiting to hear from u.
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by adebisola(f): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
ogoplus: I am in Lagos, I am qualified?

no please, sorry
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by classicmusic: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
am in ondo state.mail me on washlandinc@gmail.com with details
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by wealthbuilder: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2013
I'm intrested,i'm based in ilorin,kwara state.U can contact me through my mobile:08032315716 or E-mail:sk4million@gmail.Com
Re: Looking To Partner With Someone Outside Lagos That Deals With Female Wears by adebisola(f): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2013
Thank you for your responses. Would contact you shortly.

(1) (Reply)

Guys,i But Something Jewelry From Aliexpress For About 3 Week Nw,they Are Yet To / All You May Be Waiting For To Explode In Agricultural Business / How Much Is Your Nairaland Account Worth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.