Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun (1777 Views)

Lagos Or Abuja Whice Of The City Is Better For Business Man. / Small Business Marketing Strategies For The Bold Business Man / The Richest Nigerian Business Man In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by zogo(m): 5:20am On Aug 13, 2013
I give gratitude to God, the internet and to Seun of NL for such a rare & free platform for mutual global xchange. One good thing about NL is its simplicity & popularity in SEO.

Before now, i operated my busineses from my small locality, but with help of this forum, i now have national and international prospects.

*But the truth is that i dont compromise my standards & integrity*

In simple words, Nairaland exposed me.

What else can i say?

Thank you Prof. Seun, God increase u in knowledge the more. Oshe!
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by solaceguy(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2013
K
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by k2039: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2013
solaceguy: Congratulations sir...can u please tell us how exactly you achieved international status from this website so that we can learn from you
Ori e pe.

He should give us the strategy so that we can also achieve a level of international fame. It is called giving back to the platform through which you achieve success.
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by zogo(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2013
@K2039 and solace, do we need to contest every issue? When somebody goes to the alter of God to testify God's goodness over him, will u ask him questions or contest it? Is it necessary?
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by k2039: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2013
zogo: @K2039 and solace, do we need to contest every issue? When somebody goes to the alter of God to testify God's goodness over him, will u ask him questions or contest it? Is it necessary?
I just want to be famous internationally, that's all.

So just tell me how nairaland helped you achieve fame.
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by azpekuliar: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2013
zogo: @K2039 and solace, do we need to contest every issue? When somebody goes to the alter of God to testify God's goodness over him, will u ask him questions or contest it? Is it necessary?

Is this an altar? Why didn't you go to the altar at your local church and quietly give your testimony? If you wanted to genuinely thank Seun, don't you know where the PM button is?
This is a forum for discuss and there are aspiring entrepreneurs on it who would learn a thing or two from you. If you did not plan to mentor a few forumites, you did not have to start this thread! I hereby brand you an attention-seeker!

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Congrats.. Your achievement could propel more people if only you're specific
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by zogo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Congrats.. Your achievement could propel more people if only you're specific

Firstly, create a niche. A niche could be a solution or a product. Like you know you can't go to a market place empty handed.

Stay tuned here
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by mrbigman(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
zogo: I give gratitude to God, the internet and to Seun of NL for such a rare & free platform for mutual global xchange. One good thing about NL is its simplicity & popularity in SEO.

Before now, i operated my busineses from my small locality, but with help of this forum, i now have national and international prospects.

*But the truth is that i dont compromise my standards & integrity*

In simple words, Nairaland exposed me.

What else can i say?

Thank you Prof. Seun, God increase u in knowledge the more. Oshe!
Fool. I.diot.
You 4 go announce am 4 nta.
Mumu
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by Tectono: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
OP, Oga Seun has really tried for all of us. http://tectono..com/
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by udemzyudex(m): 1:56am On Oct 01, 2014
mrbigman:
Fool. I.diot.
Mumu

Na you come be the mumu... Read is post again,he made mention of the popularity in SEO search engine optimization which means people from anywhere can reach him and make business with him...
Like he said,find a niche for yourself, a profitable niche and work on it..
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by mayorall(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2014
Real truth

Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by dav8id(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Op no be only you oooo. our sesame client from Holland,turkey and India met and connected with me here on nairaland.....

nairaland is another world that many failed to understand.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by mayorall(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
dav8id: @Op no be only you oooo. our sesame client from Holland,turkey and India met and connected with me here on nairaland.....

Oga mi nairaland forgot to tell me to follow you. Now am following bumper to bumper
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by zogo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
mrbigman:

Fool. I.diot.
Mumu

See how unreasonable you showcased urself. You have a right to talk and to abuse. God bless u
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by jamace(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
mrbigman:

Fool. I.diot.
You 4 go announce am 4 nta. Mumu
Haba, why the insult? shocked shocked You must be jealous of Oga Seun. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by zogo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
jamace:
Haba, why the insult? shocked shocked You must be jealous of Oga Seun. cheesy

Bros dis one pass jealous o, na serious bad belle o
Re: Nairaland Made Me An Int'l Business Man! Thnks To Prof. Seun by zogo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
dav8id:
@Op no be only you oooo. our sesame client from Holland,turkey and India met and connected with me here on nairaland.....

Oh yea that's the idea

(1) (Reply)

How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. / How To Sign Up For Jumia Affiliate Program / Nigeria Business Forum Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.