Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. (1777 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian / NIPOST Workers Demanding Cash To Recieve Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Many people have come online to allege that PayPal doesn't allow Nigerians to receieve payments on their account.
This is not true.
I recently verified my Paypal account and have since been accepting Payments using PayPal on www.gidilink.com
You can check it out and test it yourself.
To qualify for this type of account, you need a BUSINESS and not PERSONAL account.
Everyone is qualified to open a business account. Just that the registerartion process is different from that of a personal account.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by iykmora(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
thatz good to hear...verifying this ASAP smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by udokpuenyi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
what you did is turn-off for people who eventually click the link and see a different thing. If only you understand some of the principles that make people stay in your website, you wont be doing what you re doing. You just shot yourself on the legs

3 Likes

Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
udokpuenyi: what you did is turn-off for people who eventually click the link and see a different thing. If only you understand some of the principles that make people stay in your website, you wont be doing what you re doing. You just shot yourself on the legs
I don't understand what you mean.

1 Like

Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2014
HOWEVER I NOTICED THEY DO NOT LINK BANK ACCOUNTS.
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by koksybrown: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Brandnew2: HOWEVER I NOTICED THEY DO NOT LINK BANK ACCOUNTS.
How? Can you drop your paypal email let me send you some money to confirm. Dont jump just yet, its gonna be one dollar or less. grin grin
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by dustmalik: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
OP, nice share. It only stands to reason that a merchant account can accept payments. I mean, what use would a merchant account be if it can't accept payments. But my question is, can it also receive money? Has anyone sent money to you and you were able to receive it?
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by jta2012(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Have u made payments with paypal,if yes how did u do it
thanks
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
koksybrown:
How? Can you drop your paypal email let me send you some money to confirm. Dont jump just yet, its gonna be one dollar or less. grin grin
Okay..I'll send you a d.m...lol!
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by dustmalik: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
OP, you will do well to answer the questions that have been asked by several people. You opened this thread and now you aren't answering questions.
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
jta2012: Have u made payments with paypal,if yes how did u do it
thanks
No i haven't made payments because it's a new account but i'm able to receive payments.

Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
and my PayPal email is gidilinkads@gmail.com
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by sextail(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
i will be able to receive payment from sites like odesk etc?
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
sextail: i will be able to receive payment from sites like odesk etc?
Certainly.
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Danyl(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
am waiting to see how this turns out.
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2014
You can also receive payments with PayPal on www.gidilink.com
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2014
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2014
Brandnew2: Many people have come online to allege that PayPal doesn't allow Nigerians to receieve payments on their account.
This is not true.
I recently verified my Paypal account and have since been accepting Payments using PayPal on www.gidilink.com
To qualify for this type of account, you need a BUSINESS and not PERSONAL account.
Everyone is qualified to open a business account. Just that the registerartion process is different from that of a personal account.
Hope this helps.
are you sure one can receive paypal payment in nigeria??on paypal website they said nigerians cannot receive payment,am confused ooo....grin is it the same way of verifying personal account that someone can use to verify the business account??or is the process different?thanks....
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
wakacome: are you sure one can receive paypal payment in nigeria??on paypal website they said nigerians cannot receive payment,am confused ooo....grin is it the same way of verifying personal account that someone can use to verify the business account??or is the process different?thanks....
Oh well, i a yet to receive payments myself but i think what PayPal meant on their website is that Nigerians can't withdraw funds from their account. Normally, all PayPal account holders can both make and receive payments. Verifying your account only increases the volume.
Re: How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. by wizzyplusky: 10:38pm On May 09, 2018
Many people have come online to allege that PayPal doesn't allow Nigerians to receieve payments on their account.
This is not true.
Hope this helps.

How do you cash out then? since you are not allowed to link your bank account??

(1) (Reply)

German Company Set To Build N14bn Factory In Lagos LFTZ. / List Of 1000 Winners Of Tony Elumelu Foundation 2017 $5000 Grant Is Here! / ALAT – Nigeria’s First Fully Digital Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.