Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,719 members, 7,840,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold (7534 Views)

Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery / Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World / New Miss Cameroon 2011 Simone Barang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
nerodenero: She is not bad at all. All I see is an extremely young lady trying to make positive impact in her school.
WHAT IS THE POSITIVE IMPACT SIR?
THE NEXT THING U WILL SEE IS KIDS BLEACHING UP TO BE LIKE HER undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold by Airforce1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
kulyie: grin take am easy na.the girl offend you before grin

No
I believe she must have Paid in Kind to clinch that title
Cuz from what I dey see here, na second runner up she suppose get.
Re: New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Airforce1:

No
I believe she must have Paid in Kind to clinch that title
Cuz from what I dey see here, na second runner up she suppose get.
grin
Re: New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
franklinnnoli: I know this girl na! She be bad girl 4 ma street na!
haba frank grin wetin the girl do you grin
Re: New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold by Makana14(f): 1:40am On Aug 15, 2013
No hips undecided
Re: New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold by Orikinla(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Makana14: No hips undecided

Have you seen her in bikini?

You think having fat hips like elephant is a good thing? grin

1 Like

Re: New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold by Orikinla(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Over 1, 000, 000 page views of the article on "New Miss LASU is A Beauty To Behold" from over 20 different websites and still counting. It became the most circulated article on any Nigerian celebrity within a week since I posted it on Nairaland and my popular blog TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla.

New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold - nigeriafilms.com

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/.../new-miss-lasu-is-a-beauty-to-behold.html
5 days ago - Walking tall beauty Miss Faderera Mariah Omosowoeni is the new Miss LASU as she emerged the most beautiful girl in the campus beauty ...
New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold - Celebrities - Nairaland

www.nairaland.com/1395265/new-miss-lasu-beauty-behold
5 days ago - Walking tall beauty Miss Faderera Mariah Omosowoeni is the new Miss LASU as she emerged the most beautiful girl in the campus beauty ...
New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold - Sturvs

sturvs.com.ng/1153288/new-miss-lasu-is-a-beauty-to-behold/‎
New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold - Twi Movies Online

www.twimovies.com/news/20405-new-miss-lasu-is-a-beauty-to-behold.h...
4 days ago - Walking tall beauty Miss Faderera Mariah Omosowoeni is the new Miss LASU as she emerged the most beautiful girl in the campus beauty ...
New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold | Zubby Michael

www.zubbymichael.com/new-miss-lasu-is-a-beauty-to-behold/
4 days ago - Walking tall beauty Miss Faderera Mariah Omosowoeni is the new Miss LASU as she emerged the most beautiful girl in …read more
New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold | HOME OF JUICY GIST

www.opecareem.com/2013/08/new-miss-lasu-is-beauty-to-behold.html
Walking tall beauty Miss Faderera Mariah Omosowoeni is the new Miss LASU as she emerged the most beautiful girl in the campus beauty pageant on 4th July ...
New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold:... - Modern Ghana web ...

https://www.facebook.com/modernghanaweb/posts/10151495178486199
Walking tall beauty Miss Faderera Mariah Omosowoeni is the new Miss LASU as she emerged the most beautiful girl in the campus beauty pageant on 4th July ...
New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold | Trends.com.ng

trends.com.ng/new-miss-lasu-is-a-beauty-to-behold/‎
New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold | Nollywood Express

nollywoodexpress.com/new-miss-lasu-is-a-beauty-to-behold/‎
4 days ago - Walking tall beauty Miss Faderera Mariah Omosowoeni is the new Miss LASU as she emerged the most beautiful girl in the campus beauty ...
New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold - Kokoloaded.com

kokoloaded..com/2013/.../new-miss-lasu-is-beauty-to-behold.ht...‎

Nigerian Movie: Not With My Daughter - Nigerian Nollywood Movie

africanmagic10..com/.../not-with-my-daughter-nigerian-nollyw...‎
May 24, 2013 - New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold. Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp - August 2, 2013. Mercy Johnson Family ...
TOP FINDER'S BLOG

topmanentertainment..com/‎
by sunday samuel - in 29 Google+ circles
123». New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold. Laide Bakare Returns After Birth Of Controversial Child For New Hubby. Ini Edo Had Not Even A Bicycle & Mercy ...

New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold | Nollywood Express

nollywoodexpress.net/share/new-miss-lasu-is-a-beauty-to-behold/‎
New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold | Click Here to Continue to the FULL · Click Here to Continue to the FULL STORY · New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To ...
New Miss Lasu Is A Beauty To Behold and Related News

www.rsshog.com/.../new-miss-lasu-is-a-beauty-to-behold/vJTNHrVXUV...

New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold | Nigeria 24 News - Latest ...

nigeria24news.com › Gossips‎
Login to Kaaf - Latest Nigerian News,Videos,Images-Classifieds Ads ...

m.kaaf.com/links/news/417600‎
Laide Bakare Returns After Birth Of Controversial Child For New Hubby · www.nigeriafilms.com —5 mins ago Share · New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold.

g.y.e presents greg enahoro(barz)-”i realized music was ... - GidiNoize

https://gidinoize./.../g-y-e-presents-greg-enahorobarz-i-re...
Oct 6, 2009 - ... Denise Ayena Takes the Crown as Miss Cameroon 2013 August 13, 2013 ... New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold · Leaving An Impact For ...
onlinenigeria.com - Comprehensive Web Page Data

www.pageloger.com/.../bmV3czIub25saW5lbmlnZXJpYS5jb20vZW50...
... Address:news2.onlinenigeria.com/entertainment/index.1.html/news/index.1.html .... /index.1.html/entertainment/309140-new-miss-lasu-is-a-beauty-to-behold.
Organisers of Miss Excel Plus pageant clear the air on prize ...

www.nigerianews24.com/.../organisers-of-miss-excel-plus-pageant-clear-...
Aug 3, 2011 - New Miss LASU Is A Beauty To Behold · Nollywood (Yesterday) - Walking tall beauty Miss Faderera Mariah Omosowoeni is the new Miss LASU ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Cynthia Morgan Wearing In This Picture? / Photos: Sexy Nicki Minaj Squeezes Curves Into Super Tight White Bandage Dress / Bbnaija: Chloe Shows Massive Cameltoe In New Pictures, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.