Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. (11457 Views)

John Obi Mikel Out Of "Mandela Challenge", Keshi Says No "Lele" / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by nedu2000(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mikel to miss a friendly game and it gets to front page?what's the big deal?afterall mikel obi is an average footballer & his acclaim comes from this home country only
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by nedu2000(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mikel to miss a friendly game and it gets to front page?what's the big deal?afterall mikel obi is an average footballer & his acclaim comes from his home country only
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by anibo2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Story that touch...lol
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by Kulas: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Its better that all of them are fit during Malawi match next month than this one.Apart from the reason given by Emenike's abesence,i prefer whether settle down or not,let him not partake in this match to avoid this incessant story of injury which may affect his non inclusion in the malawi match.Same applies to Moses and Mikel.If you miss the likes of Emenike,Mikel and Moses in Nigeria-malawi match,it will be a heavy blow.
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Let the Eagles fly again
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by Dbeliever(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
I read from the scripture where God was assuring a group of people that even though there is no wind and no water but that valley shall be filled! My fellow Nigerians, whether Mikel or no Mikel, victory is ours.
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by SNOWWHITE240(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
mikel don start again him for talk on time make we use joel obi replace am
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by 4reigningqueen: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
just when i was anxious to see him with the captains band and putting up a great show to win the CAF best player.still hopes its not true.

Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
At least na Mikel get injury. The worst news could have been if I get injury cos nigeria really needs me this time.........
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by Ovipaul(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
With without mikel nija go play ball..i dont even like is style of play since after junio world cup where he did great

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by judedwriter(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Coach keshi, Wetin b stomach bug? If u kn wan play mikel, abeg just say am.
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Not surprised. He was busy eating Sharwama, kelishi and suya with Ba on Sallah eve at a Nigerian restaurant somewhere at Peckham! Why him no go get stomach bug/purge. Mischeeeew! Very unfortunate, i'm not fit for the match as well
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by UyiIredia(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Good. I want to know how well Nigeria can cope without him assuming his role of the star playmaker.
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by dabossman(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Good. I want to know how well Nigeria can cope without him assuming his role of the star playmaker.
Good point. I suspect Keshi will play Sunday Mba in that role.
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by brownlord: 3:09am On Aug 14, 2013
Ovipaul: With without mikel nija go play ball..i dont even like is style of play since after junio world cup where he did great

I dont like your style of english, ode, your size for butt no dey market, idiot
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by flymeup: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Mikel obi is a nice player he should've play the match but injure drove him out of the team.
Re: Mikel Obi Out Of Mandela Challenge. by afiya123(f): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2013
World Athletics Championships 2013: Bolt regains 100-m gold medal. The 6-times Olympic gold medallist Jamaican athlete’s eased through a few...
Read more » http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=21435

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rohr Earns Two-year Contract Extension With Super Eagles / Checkout Lionel Messi Trophy Room / "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.