Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Do I Download Video Files From Youtube In Flv, Avi Or Wmv Format. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Do I Download Video Files From Youtube In Flv, Avi Or Wmv Format. (3511 Views)

How To Join Video Files / Web Banner Design Contest (154x95 Pixel Format) / How Can I Save Flash Game (swf.files) From A Website Into My C: Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Download Video Files From Youtube In Flv, Avi Or Wmv Format. by wisdommos(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
I have been xperiencing issues with my realplayer downloader recently. All my files have been downloaded in mp4 format which does not play on my laptop. Any other alternative on how to download from youtube cos the already downloaded files in my system does not play out sound after it has been converted.
Re: How Do I Download Video Files From Youtube In Flv, Avi Or Wmv Format. by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: How Do I Download Video Files From Youtube In Flv, Avi Or Wmv Format. by Jbols2001(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Copy the link of the youtube video

Go to clipconverter.cc

Paste the like in the space provided on the home page

Choose the file format u want.

Click on convert

After a few seconds and download page would appear

Then click download

Cheers mate.
Re: How Do I Download Video Files From Youtube In Flv, Avi Or Wmv Format. by magnificio(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Jbols2001: Copy the link of the youtube video

Go to clipconverter.cc

Paste the like in the space provided on the home page

Choose the file format u want.

Click on convert

After a few seconds and download page would appear

Then click download

Cheers mate.

hi, hope you mind me bumping in on your post, but can u do this with any download manager, and when u said 'paste the like' did you mean what u copied? thanks mate, being wanting to know how to download videos for a while now.
Re: How Do I Download Video Files From Youtube In Flv, Avi Or Wmv Format. by Jackpax1000gma: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2013
Youtube always downloads in mp4 because that's the format they use. There are programs that can convert at the time of download, but I don't know as much about them. Usually I do it in two steps, download with IDM, or torch browser, and then use any of the converters (Free MP4 MP3 Converter, is one) to change the format.
Re: How Do I Download Video Files From Youtube In Flv, Avi Or Wmv Format. by noblefrank31(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
LATEST UPDATE: You can now convert Youtube to MP3, Youtube to MP4, other supported file formats and Download Youtube Videos for FREE using advanced online applications and tools reviewed on http://www.YoutubeToMP3App..com. Cheers!!!
Re: How Do I Download Video Files From Youtube In Flv, Avi Or Wmv Format. by esosuo: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Just edit the link and add ss to it like www.ssyoutube.com/ and u can download with a lot of available format.

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designers Wanted / We Are Looking For Someone Who Can Make A Cartoon Storyboard / Can Anyone Teach Me How To Use Autocad 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.