Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

MUST READ: Owning A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / MUST READ: Owning A Website (567 Views)

6 Ways To Make Money Without Owning A Blog / What Makes Online Money Better Than AdGoogle Without You Owning A Website? / Are Lawyers Really Forbidden Form Owning A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: Owning A Website by Vcollinzo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hey, good day!

Have you ever thought about owning or running a website for fun or money making?

Have you ever thought of learning web design so you can design websites and get paid or just for the sake of gaining knowledge?

Have you ever imagined being in charge of a website as the CEO, owner, as the one you're reading this advert from?

If all or any of these have ever flickered through your mind and you don't know how to go about it, we can help you actualize it.

We can help in the following:

1. Design a website for you (any kind), whether its a blog, forum, social networking community (mobile, desktop, or mobile and desktop optimised), etc.

2. Help you with how to gain a wider audience for your website, that is, traffic; also, to target a specific country with premium advertising.

3. Teach you how to design a website, basic HTML to get you started with php script editing and remodification.

4. Teach you the few ways and tactics to gain free traffic using social networks, backlinking, etc

5. Help you tips and lots of websites to increase you site pagerank (pr) so you can rank higher in search engines and increase your sites visibility in search results.

...and lots other stuffs you can learn and gain from!

If you are interested in any of these, we can help you with it.

Just hit us up on the following contacts

Phone: +2348138040500
Email: collinsedim@gmail.com

NOTE: Our services are based on first come policy!

Regards!

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Owning A Website by nigeriasms247(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
I hope those that really needs this service will come by and take steps before is too late. the era we are now is the era of the internet so take responsibility for every change you desire.not only that you can as well send bulksms for low as 0.68k per units depending on the sms units you are buying or become a bulksms reseller with just 13,500 naira @ www.nigeriasms247.com . for me not to forget tomb up for you

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Owning A Website by dotcomnamename: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Vcollinzo: Hey, good day!

Have you ever thought about owning or running a website for fun or money making?

Have you ever thought of learning web design so you can design websites and get paid or just for the sake of gaining knowledge?

Have you ever imagined being in charge of a website as the CEO, owner, as the one you're reading this advert from?

If all or any of these have ever flickered through your mind and you don't know how to go about it, we can help you actualize it.

We can help in the following:

1. Design a website for you (any kind), whether its a blog, forum, social networking community (mobile, desktop, or mobile and desktop optimised), etc.

2. Help you with how to gain a wider audience for your website, that is, traffic; also, to target a specific country with premium advertising.

3. Teach you how to design a website, basic HTML to get you started with php script editing and remodification.

4. Teach you the few ways and tactics to gain free traffic using social networks, backlinking, etc

5. Help you tips and lots of websites to increase you site pagerank (pr) so you can rank higher in search engines and increase your sites visibility in search results.

...and lots other stuffs you can learn and gain from!

If you are interested in any of these, we can help you with it.

Just hit us up on the following contacts

Phone: +2348138040500
Email: collinsedim@gmail.com

NOTE: Our services are based on first come policy!

Regards!

Is it a free service?
Re: MUST READ: Owning A Website by Vcollinzo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Is it a free service?

if you would do all that for free, hit me up and I'll do same for ya!
smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Convert A Logo To 3d / Facebook Finally Ratifies 'view Previous Comments' Bug On Opera Mini / Please Review My Job Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.