Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD (11373 Views)

Photos From The 2014 President's NYSC Honours Award At The Villa / 2014 NYSC Presidential Honours Award / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by EngrOlawoore: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
segunebi: This is the real name of the new DG. General, Brig.-Gen. Johnson
Olawumi.

What I meant with B.G was Brig. General nd not his initials.
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello. Have you finally received the award?

EngrOlawoore:

What I meant with B.G was Brig. General nd not his initials.
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by dives(m): 5:21am On Jul 11, 2014
EngrOlawoore: One of my CDS Project: 100 Seater Capacity Modern Library built from foundation to completion at CSS, Agbala Owerri North LGA, Imo State

100 seater modern library? Wow! I must commend your project; very impressive. Please I'll like to know how you went about it from getting approval to generating funds then to mobilising the workforce. I am currently the cds president of Environmental protection and sanitation in my PPA and I'll like to impact on my LG and I am thinking of cleaning up a contaminated borehole in my area. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by Lorpechic: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2014
I am Akinyele Tolulope, i served in Ibadan and i won thr state award and was also nominated for the presidential award. I want to use this medium to plead with the oyo state government to release my award certficate to me. It two months now after passing out and am yet to receive my award.

2 Likes

Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by Kayyhe(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
whao
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by obynoses(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2014
I am Otuu Obinna O. i also warn the NYSC state Honors award from Gov.Peter Obi in Anambra state. But i have not been consulted for any further elaboration as regards the recognition by Federal Government. So keep me posted if this is still possible.
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by nneoyikowo: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2014
I have been invited for the nysc national award coming up on the 11/12/14, pls is it for real, I need urgent answer pls.
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by joeatlaw: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2014
I'm Joseph Gabriel Isibor from orhionmwon LGA of Edo state I won the number one copper award in Nasarawa state where I served. The followings are my personal CDS: 1. Built a class room at Ruben Garba primary school, bult3 modernized water closet toilets, donated 75 sets of uniforms, constructed and donated 15 three sitter desks, established ICT centre and trained 150 students as well as connected the school to PHCN, donated invater and solar system, installed security gadgets at orientation camp and secretariat: camera's monitor and metal detectors, donated generator set, public address system, filling cabinet to NYSC, established a barbing salon for the training of the Almajiris in keffi and lunching operation keep the Emir's palace clean of which I slept it for 10months every morning and also donated d sweeping materials and waste bin. I was nominated for presidential award and the representative from Abuja after seen my projects was very impressed when he saw d river I was carry materials through. But up till now I ave not receive any invitation but some person said they have received. Pls how true is that because I am very sure I deserve this award. Here is my number for further enquiries:08065595559
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by samuelkaykay(m): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2014
joeatlaw:
I'm Joseph Gabriel Isibor from orhionmwon LGA of Edo state I won the number one copper award in Nasarawa state where I served. The followings are my personal CDS: 1. Built a class room at Ruben Garba primary school, bult3 modernized water closet toilets, donated 75 sets of uniforms, constructed and donated 15 three sitter desks, established ICT centre and trained 150 students as well as connected the school to PHCN, donated invater and solar system, installed security gadgets at orientation camp and secretariat: camera's monitor and metal detectors, donated generator set, public address system, filling cabinet to NYSC, established a barbing salon for the training of the Almajiris in keffi and lunching operation keep the Emir's palace clean of which I slept it for 10months every morning and also donated d sweeping materials and waste bin. I was nominated for presidential award and the representative from Abuja after seen my projects was very impressed when he saw d river I was carry materials through. But up till now I ave not receive any invitation but some person said they have received. Pls how true is that because I am very sure I deserve this award
the award is next week,if you were nt contacted,it is a pity.the truth is that you deserve it by my calculation but nysc has standard of judgement.ur source of finance,ur impact in orientation camp,ur employer's recommendatxn,impact in ur ppa,puntuality record,etc

1 Like

Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by cuzor: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Was the list of awardees posted anywhere?
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by physiologist: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Does any one know if the list of awardees was posted and also is there any 2013 that is also called as the people who told me the have been called are 2012 batch
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by joeatlaw: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
My source of finance was from my host community and my employers also contribute d so much, including d church I attended in keffi, d Emirates council of keffi, the Emir himself, d local Government chairman and many more. This is as regards to finance. 2. In orientation camp I was d first call member to report I was d hostel a single handedly and all d staff of NYSC can attest from d state coordinator down to d least staff, more so, I was d hostel 3 leader and I was also d platoon 3leader, I paraded, I lead the kitchen in the cooking competition. I was very active in camp. Even the den state coordinator S.A Alabi now in NYSC headquarters can attest for these. 3. My employers gave me good recommendations because I did very well with them I was even retained by my Employer. In build a car park for dem, I wrote about d rehabilitation of the hospital security dat made dem change security, I gave them electronic dial board, and many others. 4. I was d president of the federal road safety CDS club. As a president I organised debates with 16 school, quize competition with 8 schools, I did final album for d club, I attended d road safety general meet wit d corps Marshall of which I represented the road safety NYSC corps members, I make such my CDS was d bxt. I was also punctual the Road Safety gave a recommendation to dat effect, declaring me as D bxt CINC they have ever had. I build a school across a stream where d water was on my chest level. When NYSC member from Abuja came I refuse to cross accept the ZI and LI. I have all my pix to back up all my claims. Further enquiries:08065595559
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by joeatlaw: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Pls some body should help me out with the following questions. It very urgent or give me ideal on how to answer it.

Describe clearly:

1. The institutional or departmental link in existence between your home university and your proposed UK university which is already in operation or currently under negotiation. This link must be greater than simply a collaboration between individuals
2. Your research question
3. Brief references to key literature that informs your proposed research
4.Your research design and methodology
5.The potential significance of the study to your discipline and to development policy
6.A timetable outlining the work that will be completed before you come to the UK and the work that will be undertaken at your proposed UK institution
7.If relevant, justification for why you would require less than 6 months between visits (for awards of two periods of study totalling 12 months).
8.If relevant, justification for why it would be beneficial for you to undertake a period of study in the UK in the first 6 months of your PhD registration
9.A timetable for the completion of your PhD when you return home
10.The additional benefit that the time in the UK will contribute to your PhD
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by Koya86: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
samuelkaykay:

the award is next week,if you were nt contacted,it is a pity.the truth is that you deserve it by my calculation but nysc has standard of judgement.ur source of finance,ur impact in orientation camp,ur employer's recommendatxn,impact in ur ppa,puntuality record,etc

Got an invite on Monday 01/12/14 for the NYSC Presidential award with hotel address to be forwarded in few days. Has anyone received hotel address for the award?
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by Koya86: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
physiologist:
Does any one know if the list of awardees was posted and also is there any 2013 that is also called as the people who told me the have been called are 2012 batch

In the list of Cross river awardees forwarded to me, there is a 2013 Batch A
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by samuelkaykay(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Koya86:

Got an invite on Monday 01/12/14 for the NYSC Presidential award with hotel address to be forwarded in few days. Has anyone received hotel address for the award?
nobody has gotten,wait you will receive.we will see there.
Re: The 2013 NYSC PRESIDENT HONOURS' AWARD by MrDojo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Good day aus...I'm a batch C 14 corp member....I'm really intrested in carrying out a personal cds d@ will help me win all 4 awards if possible bt d only...prob is d@ where I waz posted(benin city)...I'm finding it diff to identify any potential cds in d@ can help win dis award.....I'm serving in an university if d@ helps...I'll really appreciate any feedback

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Come Back To Do NYSC? / Things To Take Nysc Orientation Camp For Batch B Awaiting Nysc Corpers. / Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.