Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth (41508 Views)

Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / How To Survive A Lion Attack / Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
seedord247: This is one thing i like bout the american police. The lion would have been with his ancestors by now.
dats d lion's spirit u are talking about. The flesh would have been in those ijaw men stomatch
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by Arosa(m): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
manny4life:

Bros they say a trial will convince you... Oya Arosa, I DARE YOU to take your child to the zoo, put the child in the lion's exhibit let them play together. grin
peppy luv: Oga activist,Pls take ur daughter to the zoo so she can play with the lions and hyenas grin

Guys don't get me wrong, Lions are very dangerous. However they do play with their meals sometimes. grin grin
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by eastman11: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by condralbede(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
johnstar: u well @all , u knw see ow 'em dey shell d lion stick ni undecided, shey u fit chop chicken wey mopol dey slap u ni undecided grin grin grin
so for ur village nah stick una dey use pursue lion?dat lion dey sick jooor.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by nerodenero: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
3ace: u don dey enjoy speedy internet connection now, abi?
Well said.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by thirdeye(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
All weird things now come from China.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by 247tops(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
BIG TESTIMONY.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by onomelenshi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Do you want to get connected to filthy rich sugar daddies and mummies?.Are you good in bed and ready to date older people for money?.Apply today to our trusted dating agency and we will hook you up to your choice and desired need.Note that these people are willing to pay you for your services and take you around the world to exotic locations. call 08166850595 or 08139404356 for inquiry

Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by Skmoda360(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Valiantvaliant: Her geneology should be investigated, she must be from the line of Daniel o
r maybe she's his incarnate!
Na ur greatgrandpa na
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by modusviivendi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Valiantvaliant: Her geneology should be investigated, she must be from the line of Daniel or maybe she's his incarnate!
guy mennn wetin be that lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by timwezzb(m): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2013
embarassedThe Video no want play make I watch embarassed
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by timwezzb(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2013
onomelenshi: Do you want to get connected to filthy rich sugar daddies and mummies?.Are you good in bed and ready to date older people for money?.Apply today to our trusted dating agency and we will hook you up to your choice and desired need.Note that these people are willing to pay you for your services and take you around the world to exotic locations. call 08166850595 or 08139404356 for inquiry
If na dis Woman GOD 4bit
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by Lamasta(m): 1:29am On Aug 15, 2013
1 shortblackboy: wetin she been dey find for there she be Daniel pikin ?
No na Goliath first born
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by omotosoa(m): 1:39am On Aug 15, 2013
well, whether na lie or truth we no knw we just knw sey dem rescued am.
well, whether na lie or truth we no knw we just knw sey dem rescued am.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by Mikkychuks(m): 3:45am On Aug 15, 2013
All na lie....simple.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:26am On Aug 15, 2013
seedord247: This is one thing i like bout the american police. The lion would have been with his ancestors by now.
HAHAHAHA. my brother, this is china, in america they would have killed it.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by philogos4: 5:27am On Aug 15, 2013
who dey deceive who.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by leoebhos(m): 5:40am On Aug 15, 2013
Lion my ass, that thing naa big dog
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by moscobabs(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2013
I beg when is the part 2 of the movie coming out
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by damibravo(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2013
its a doll jhur
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by Godwinsilas(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by Solowande(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2013
Mayb d lion dey fast
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by okeyokeyjah(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2013
Who is the actor of this film ? Lion, Baby or the rescuers?
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by jubrils(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2013
OC cool: I tie my mum's wrapper like a cape around my neck and pretend am superman!
Itumo
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by ayzee04(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2013
free2ryhme: how did she get there in the first place undecided

Question?
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by Ninilowo(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2013
nerodenero: Where is the child?All I saw from the video are men beating up a lion or am I missing something?
Me too.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by 247tops(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2013
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LU23W1zCXBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by Sike(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yungwizzzy: use cane flog lion?? dat lion must be suffering from HIV
lool
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by Oloriebi22(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin grin me too i remenber the day i kiss snake cry cry cry
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by 12digits: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2013
martin1772: Sumone shud watch and in one paragraph summarize d whole scene. U av just five minutes
tongue
martin1772: Sumone shud watch and in one paragraph summarize d whole scene. U av just five minutes
Re: Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth by okekev: 2:01am On Aug 17, 2013
SoccerFone-Football Quiz sets to unveil! It has so much to offer you. Do you know that you can be a winner to take a trip to the United Kingdom to watch this session's match or get an alternative cash prize of 500k so much more prizes to be won including an authentic customized jersey of your favourite club, smart phones, goodie bags, airtime etc! Just by dialing 32566 (MTN) and answer 5 soccer questions! Play the game now and WIN WIN WIN!Follow us @soccerfone Cheers! for the love of soccer...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed After Invading Residential Building In Enugu. Photos / Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) / Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.